 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1505
Re: How to transport Lego models...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 08:53:50 GMT

Hi Geordan,

I have one problem though, I have no idea how to transport them. What are
the best ways move Lego models? Do I just put it in a padded box and that's
it? The mecha is my main concern as it is rather large and somewhat fragile
in a number of area's, you can see pics of it here:

Hmm yeah your mecha does look kinda fragile... Although I've never
transported something like that before, I'd suggest putting your model in a
box surrounded by bubble wrap.  Stand your model upright and make sure it's
supported on all sides by the bubble wrap.

I also think that some pieces will fall off regardless of how careful you
are in your packing...

Good luck!

-Bryan