 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1514
Re: How to transport Lego models...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 03:04:14 GMT

Geordan Hankinson at geordanh@yahoo.ca wrote:

BTW, what models will you be bring along?

Well, my AAM and Transport plane, and some assorted other small MOCs.

Also, expect to see a new mecha that I plane to co-build with Jeremy Sproat
this weekend, since he's coming to visit me. :^)

Anyone who wants to make the drive is welcome to come to the 1st Anniversary
SEALUG meeting on Saturday, to meet Jeremy and hang out.

The meeting will be in Edmonds, which is about 3 hours from you guys.

Yeah, I know it's a long shot, but I'm just extending the invite. :^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego