 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1516
Re: How to transport Lego models...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 03:32:08 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Geordan Hankinson writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Dave Johann writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Geordan Hankinson writes:

I have one problem though, I have no idea how to transport them. What are
the best ways move Lego models? Do I just put it in a padded box and that's
it? The mecha is my main concern as it is rather large and somewhat fragile
in a number of area's, you can see pics of it here:

Thanks for your time,

-Geordan-

Geordan,

I'm not VLC, but I'l take this one anyway since I routinely transport 10 mecha
per meeting. Padding is good. Seperation of limbs is better. Anytime you can
justify keeping parts that swing or move seperated from one another, it's a good
thing. Don't sweat the occasional part falling off....that's bound to happen.
Just try to keep sections from smashing into one another. Pay attention to the
pics of the next LUGOLA meeting (this Saturday) and you'll get an idea of what
I'm talking about....

Alrighty, I'll just raid the linen closet then and I'll be all set! just
need to find some boxes.

-Geordan-

-Dave

My method involves clear shoebox-sized boxes so I can find things easier. THis
isn't practical for most folks, but it works for me.
-Dave