 Space / 9671
Re: Hello?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 19:34:24 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jesse Alan Long writes:
In lugnet.space, Duane Hess writes:
In lugnet.space, Jesse Alan Long writes:
In lugnet.space, Duane Hess writes:
In lugnet.space, Jesse Alan Long writes:
Lugnet and practically the entire Internet is messing up so please answer my
posts.
Jesse Long

Uh... OK. Could it be possible that it's a problem on your end?

-Duane
I hope that my end is not the problem but I think that whatever the problem
was on my computer that it is over now so could you find out where very
other person went so they can throw their two cents into my messages,
please, Duane?  Thank you for your cooperation, Duane.
Jesse Long

You haven't missed anything, no-one has responded. I think some people have
been avoiding this group lately, not to mention that here in the US we have
a holiday this week.

-Duane
I believe that some people have misconceptions about me and they thought
that I was trying to start a fight or act as though I was the king of all
space craft but neither case is true about my life.  Todd and Suzanne (Todd
Lehman and Suzanne D. Rich) may be building a LEGO figure of myself with a
LEGO palm tree and they could place some LEGO flame pieces around there but
as for everyone else, they may be looking for fireworks, pizza, barbecue
chicken, steaks, salmon, hamburgers, porkchops, potato chips, nacho chips,
marshmallows, some beer and wine (if they drink, anyway), and their portable
grills and cooking sets, barbecue sauce, dishes, various other liquids named
Coca-Cola, Caffeine Free Coca-Cola, Caffeine Free Sugar Free Coca-Cola, Diet
Coca-Cola, Surge, Citra, Sprite, Diet Sprite, Doctor Pepper, Diet Doctor
Pepper, Caffeine Free Docter Pepper, A and W root beer, Barq's root beer,
Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Fresca, RC Cola, Slice, and other numerous drinks to
various fireworks shows.
Jesse Long

Uhhm, what does this have to do with Space? Am I missing the clue here?
Mark "I had to disassemble my entire collection to move!" de Kock