 Space / 9681
Re: Hello?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 05:41:07 GMT

In lugnet.space, Fradel D. Gonzales writes:

"Listen Suz, can you do me a huge favor? I'll pay you 20 bucks to take a
picture of a minifig of Jesse and post it online, ok? Thanks a bunch!!"

-Shiri

Why is everybody ganging up on this Jesse dude?  Seems like high school.
Anyway are there trolls here like Mandroid from the rtl.lego newsgroup?  Later

Sorry, and excuse me (1)-
First off, I wasn't trying to gang up on Jesse at *all* - I was just helping
Matt rip on Larry. Coz Larry is fun, right Larry?

As for Jesse, it's been brought up that he might be the same trolling
figure. Me, I like trolleys. I avoid trolls. It's that simple!

-Shiri

(1) I always get the two confused, so forgive me! sorry! 'scuse` muah!