 Space / 9672
Re: Hello?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 20:12:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jesse Alan Long writes:
I believe that some people have misconceptions about me and they thought
that I was trying to start a fight or act as though I was the king of all
space craft but neither case is true about my life.  Todd and Suzanne (Todd
Lehman and Suzanne D. Rich) may be building a LEGO figure of myself with a
LEGO palm tree

A charming picture, I must admit, but set your mind at ease, I'm willing to
bet one dollar against my MIB 4558 that they're not doing that. :-)