 Space / 9676
Re: Hello?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 00:01:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.space, Jesse Alan Long writes:
I believe that some people have misconceptions about me and they thought
that I was trying to start a fight or act as though I was the king of all
space craft but neither case is true about my life.  Todd and Suzanne (Todd
Lehman and Suzanne D. Rich) may be building a LEGO figure of myself with a
LEGO palm tree

A charming picture, I must admit, but set your mind at ease, I'm willing to
bet one dollar against my MIB 4558 that they're not doing that. :-)

I'll have to agree with you on that...I'm sure Todd and Suzanne have better
things to do with their time then build minifig scenes with obnoxious
users...<sorry for the harshness...I hope you don't take it the wrong way or
too seriously>

You are entirely free to express your opinions (within reason of course!!)
So you posted something, and it didn't get replied to...either you made the
post not interesting enough...or people were too busy...if one of these is
true...why not repost the articles, trying to get peoples attention, or make
the subject interesting....actually repost will almost always draw someone to
read it...(maybe!!)

Benjamin Medinets....

....to Lar: yikes!!!  That is something....