 Trains / 12070
Re: Retraction about offset stud on box cars and stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 20:51:48 GMT

And maybe that's why when it came back to me there was written "Itlug" on
one side and "UlLtG" on the other... (no,just kidding :-))  )

Bye
Gianluca

Heh- whoops!

Um, actually... the car fell apart when the viaduct collapsed under the
ambassador train... yeah, that's it!  We have pics on brickshelf somewhere
documenting the wreck...  I would never disassemble someone else's creation...

--
Tony Hafner
  ...the guy who loaded the bridge with C4