 Database / Set Inventories / 873
Re: Peeron Guidelines
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 21:15:42 GMT

In lugnet.db.inv, Dan Boger writes:

Current source "levels" would be:
- known incomplete set
- from instructions
- opened set, but thought complete
- from box
- MISB

How about 'built set from instructions'

That is how I do inventories.  Using sets I own, I build them per instructions,
then disassemble and create the inventory by counting the actual pieces.  I
also double check the count by counting the pieces from the building
instructions.  Somewhat tedious, but accurate; only MISB inventories are more
accurate since they include any 'extra' pieces.

So, you can mark the inventories I have contributed in this way if you like.

__Kevin Salm__
....Lego brick enthusiast for over 20 years....

.