  *570461 (-100)
  Re: A 'possible' LEGOLAND Park in Illinois

(...) See, and the ironic thing is that the California LEGOLAND park is about the most poorly located major LEGOLAND park in the world. ABS doesn't like sunlight. It's not going to break down in a matter of days, but unless it's black, it'll fade (...) (15 years ago, 29-Oct-09, to lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: DATHeader Update (The Reviewer Tool) Version 2.0.10

(...) Ah - that was the problem... Though decimal separator in France is normally a comma, there are so many programs that work badly or not at all with that (including the dot on numeric keypad!!!) that I switched my system to dot separator! Philo (15 years ago, 29-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw.org 2009-02 Parts Update Now Available

(...) The Windows installer executables are not cumulative - they are the complete library - hence "Use this link to download the Windows installer for the complete library". The zip archives are just the changes (new files and updates) - hence "Use (...) (15 years ago, 29-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Bricksmith 2.3

(2 URLs) Bricksmith 2.3> adds the following features: Configurable viewport arrangements Zoom to Fit Views stay scrolled to center as they change size Colors are more vivid It also fixes the following bugs: Reordering or copying steps no longer (...) (15 years ago, 29-Oct-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

  Re: A 'possible' LEGOLAND Park in Illinois

(...) Well, not really. I suspect he was pointing out that you seemed to be completely writing off developing a major attraction anyplace cold in the winter, where closures would be necessary. I've been to amusement parks in Cleveland & Cincinnati, (...) (15 years ago, 29-Oct-09, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: DATHeader Update (The Reviewer Tool) Version 2.0.10

(...) I just noticed that DATHeader had a serious problem since the first release. If your system has the comma as decimal separator you got wrong results. Alex Taylor just gave DATHeader a second try and we could track down the problems he has to (...) (15 years ago, 28-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: A 'possible' LEGOLAND Park in Illinois

(...) I live in Canada so your assumptions and comments are off the mark. We don't even get LEGO Brand stores in Canada and we pay a 25-30% premium on LEGO products (BEFORE taxes) just for the privilege of living north of the border. I understand (...) (15 years ago, 28-Oct-09, to lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: A 'possible' LEGOLAND Park in Illinois

(...) You're right. It's completely ridiculous. Why would any one want to build any thing in a location that isn't sunny and 75 degrees for 360 days out of the year. The Northern US is a frozen waste land for half the year. We northerners should (...) (15 years ago, 28-Oct-09, to lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: A 'possible' LEGOLAND Park in Illinois

(...) But that would be ridiculous. Who would build an amusement park in a location that can only be open for 6 month of the year? Florida, maybe Texas but Illinois?!?! (15 years ago, 28-Oct-09, to lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: RCX not listening to IR remote

(...) Oops, my bad. Jetro (15 years ago, 28-Oct-09, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: A 'possible' LEGOLAND Park in Illinois

(...) Nope. They are talking about a full-blown "park". People both from Merlin Entertainment and LEGO have been looking for a new LEGOLAND park in the United States. Two separate projects and cost. LEGOLAND park $200 million and LEGOLAND Discovery (...) (15 years ago, 28-Oct-09, to lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Shop @ Home Phone Specials for Wednesday, October 28, 2009, to Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Item #10287 Mindstorm Intelligent NXT Brick (Black) Limited edition Retail Price: $169.99 Sale Price: $122.98 Item #7996 City Trail Rail Crossing R/C Retail Price: $24.99 Sale Price: $9.98 Item #852331 Vintage Minifigure Collection Volume 1 Retail (...) (15 years ago, 28-Oct-09, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: A 'possible' LEGOLAND Park in Illinois

It sounds like they are talking about a "Discovery Centre" in a large mall rather than a full-blown "park". (15 years ago, 28-Oct-09, to lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: LPub 4 Callouts (and other questions)

(...) While creating instructions I have discovered that you can use extra dots in filenames as long as the name of the model before the first dot is unique per step in a callout. For example if you a filename like submodel.1.ldr and submodel.2.ldr (...) (15 years ago, 28-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub 4 Callouts (and other questions)

(...) I think this is a good question for Kevin? ;-) (15 years ago, 28-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw.org 2009-02 Parts Update Now Available

(...) I have a quick question about the 2009 Part Updates - As far as I can tell from the description at LDraw.org and here the updates are cumulative (I need to install 2009-1 and then 2009-2) However the names of both files are identical and as a (...) (15 years ago, 28-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

  A 'possible' LEGOLAND Park in Illinois

LEGOLAND interested in development seeking tax breaks at Glen Carbon, Ill. POST-DISPATCH SPRINGFIELD BUREAU By Kevin McDermott 10/23/2009 SPRINGFIELD, Ill. — A European company is quietly talking with Illinois officials about tax incentives to build (...) (15 years ago, 28-Oct-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  CARLSBAD: LEGOLAND California Hotel project wins council approval

CARLSBAD: LEGOLAND® California Hotel project wins council approval By BARBARA HENRY - Tuesday, October 27, 2009 (BLOCK LOOK EXTENDS TO ROOMS, EVEN CARPET) A proposal to build a 254-room, LEGO-themed hotel at the LEGOLAND California amusement park (...) (15 years ago, 28-Oct-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Pop-up Kinkaku-ji video

(...) Wow!! (15 years ago, 28-Oct-09, to lugnet.fun, FTX)

  Re: LPub 4 Callouts (and other questions)

As long as we're having such a good dialog, here is another one. I have a very large assembly which is too large to fit on one page and still see the building details. I can zoom in and the assembly simply hangs off the edges of the page. The (...) (15 years ago, 27-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub 4 Callouts (and other questions)

(...) Further research reveals that, at least in LPub 4.0.0.4, mirroring DOES work appropriately in the instructions as long as the mirrored submodel is in a callout. If it is not in a callout (for instance spanning multiple pages), then it does not (...) (15 years ago, 27-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub 4 Callouts (and other questions)

(...) Thanks! I did not know about this. Presuming that I have already synthesized the axles, can I just change the Synth command to what you have above, or do I need to re-synthesize? Does LSynth take the length into account when synthesizing and (...) (15 years ago, 27-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LEGO set #10183 Hobby Train Online Instructions (.pdf format)

(...) Thanks! (15 years ago, 27-Oct-09, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: LPub 4 Callouts (and other questions)

(...) LSynth 3.0 comes with PLI_TECHNIC_AXLE_FLEXIBLE_x meta commands. If your Synthesis is not supported use this workaround: (URL) (15 years ago, 27-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub questions

(...) I solved the problem by re-installing LDView and removing all PrefSets from the registry before the re-install. The odd thing is, though I changed the settings in the <Default> prefset LPub didn't copy them but showed the lighting (...) (15 years ago, 27-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub questions

(...) Hi Ronald, it did the trick but only for landscape - portrait is still messed up and also a resolution bigger than 150 DPI or a different size doesn't work either. Ideas? w. (15 years ago, 27-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub 4 Callouts (and other questions)

(...) There are some programs available to create mirrored subparts without using a mirror matrix. (URL) don't know how well they work with all the new parts since they were developed, but it can't hurt to try them. Enjoy, Don (15 years ago, 27-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: RCX not listening to IR remote

(...) They are talking about the old IR remote (#9738), not the PF one. So, it should work like a charm. Cheers, Matija (15 years ago, 27-Oct-09, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: LPub 4 Callouts (and other questions)

(...) OK, good tip for other users too, to not use dots in filenames. (...) I believe you have to create the submodels individually indead. That is what I always do anyway. (...) I'm afraid I do not have the exact answer to that, but I believe LPub (...) (15 years ago, 27-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Trying to contact Brickshelf user "mryoder"

(...) Hmm, it could be me, but I cannot seem to find any E-mail address. (15 years ago, 27-Oct-09, to lugnet.people)

  Old Swaybacked Flatcar (No Freeloading!)

I am please to bring you: (URL) Old Swaybacked Flatcar (No Freeloading!)> (URL) enjoy kurt (15 years ago, 27-Oct-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: LEGO set #10183 Hobby Train Online Instructions (.pdf format)

(...) Thank you, Thank you, thank you! I plan to build set number 25 and then set number... (15 years ago, 27-Oct-09, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Trying to contact Brickshelf user "mryoder"

(...) Jaco, This is Mike Yoder's Brichshelf: (URL) should be a link on that web-page to his e-mail address. --Mike. (15 years ago, 26-Oct-09, to lugnet.people)

  Trying to contact Brickshelf user "mryoder"

Hi all, I am looking for Brickshelf user mryoder about your model of the Humvee on (URL) the photo’s I have created full instructions in LDraw of the model (and made some adjustments) and like to publish those on my website www.binarybricks.nl, with (...) (15 years ago, 26-Oct-09, to lugnet.people)

  Re: RCX not listening to IR remote

(...) I'm not at all that certain the RCX can actually listen to the remote. If I recall correctly, Bob Kojima got the RCX to work as a remote control for the PF IR-Receiver, but to do so he used BrickOS and it would only work with an RCX 1.0 I (...) (15 years ago, 26-Oct-09, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: LPub 4 Callouts (and other questions)

(...) Thanks Jaco. Through the process of doing it manually and a lot of other trial and error, I discovered the problem. My submodels had a dot (.) in the title. This seemed to confuse LPub and result in the problems I saw. I converted all the dots (...) (15 years ago, 26-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: RCX not listening to IR remote

Firstly, do you have the firmware on the RCX in question? If the screen shows 00.00.00 then you should be good (i think). Turn on the RCX, and start pressing buttons. Connected motors and lights should start doing "things" repsonding to the (...) (15 years ago, 26-Oct-09, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RCX not listening to IR remote

Chris, I don't think the RCX will "listen" to the remote, unless you've loaded the firmware. The firmware will need replaced, if the batteries have been removed (or have died). On the RCX, it will show the program number (1-5), and it will also (...) (15 years ago, 26-Oct-09, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: LDraw for teaching, drawings for production?

(...) I guess you could use any tool that can produce images from LDraw models, but for print LDView would be the best choice. You can add text to the picture in the way Phile suggested, but any photo editing tool or DTP program can do that. I think (...) (15 years ago, 26-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub 4 Callouts

(...) Eric, I do not experience any problems in creating callouts. Positioning them is sometimes a bit tricky. Adding them manually is always a good thing to try. The syntax is this: 0 !LPUB CALLOUT BEGIN 1 x x x x x x submodel.ldr 0 !LPUB CALLOUT (...) (15 years ago, 26-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LEGO set #10183 Hobby Train Online Instructions (.pdf format)

(...) Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you! I never had found those PDF's on the LEGO site, and so was quite unhappy with the 6 Hobby Train sets that I have. I've saved them all and now have 29 more train projects to do! I had tried the LEGO software (...) (15 years ago, 26-Oct-09, to lugnet.town)

  Re: calc_z4.c (Was: Math Problem Again)

(...) True, but such triangles will not be visible in the 2-D front view of the UI and therefor not clickable - unless the program is buggy. And if you can't click on them, the function never has to encounter data from them. Hopefully... /Tore (15 years ago, 26-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Unofficial Parts Path

[SCAN_ORDER] 1 = SHOW <LDRAWDIR>Parts 2 = HIDE <LDRAWDIR>Parts\s 3 = HIDE <LDRAWDIR>P 4 = HIDE <LDRAWDIR>P\48 5 = SHOW <LDRAWDIR>Unofficial\Parts 6 = HIDE <LDRAWDIR>Unofficial\Parts\s 7 = HIDE <LDRAWDIR>Unofficial\P 8 = HIDE (...) (15 years ago, 25-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: calc_z4.c (Was: Math Problem Again)

(...) Actually, if the original triangle is (for example) in the Y-Z plane, then just passing in an x4 that's different from x1, x2, and x3 will result in a failure. The equivalent goes for an initial triangle in the X-Z plane. --Travis (15 years ago, 25-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  (canceled)

  RCX not listening to IR remote

I just dug all my old Mindstorms RCX gear out of the closet because my 4-year old son is now ready to play with gears and motors and stuff. Programming is a bit off yet, but he loves the technics parts. I was trying to get the RCX to work with the (...) (15 years ago, 25-Oct-09, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Unofficial Parts Path

(...) Ten letters folder name... may it always remain a quasi standard! /Tore (15 years ago, 25-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Unofficial Parts Path

Unofficial Parts Path Unofficial parts should not mixed with official part. Therefore the a quasi standard has been established as follow: Unofficial files should be stored in a directory structure like follows: <LDRAWDIR>/Unofficial/P (...) (15 years ago, 25-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés samedi 24 octobre 2009

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jours. Nouveaux articles ---...--- ** CR de la réunion du CA du 5 octobre 2009 ** par (...) (15 years ago, 25-Oct-09, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

  LPub 4 Callouts

I'm trying out LPub 4 for the first time and am having some trouble. (Note that I am a veteran of LPub 3). Every time I attempt to make a submodel into a callout, the program simply crashes. Has anyone else used the callout function successfully or (...) (15 years ago, 25-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Queen To Appear In LEGO® Rock Band

20th October 2009 Legendary Band Queen To Appear In LEGO® Rock Band Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and MTV Games today announced that LEGO® Rock Band™ will feature the likeness of Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee and multi-platinum (...) (15 years ago, 25-Oct-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

  LEGO Art: A LEGO Papercraft video

Using a lot of paper to make 'bricks' for a large art display. LEGO Art: A LEGO Papercraft video and pictures links. Video is on YouTube User: Katooonline Video is 5 minutes long. YouTube: (URL) PAPERCRAFT> Also if you are interested in seeing the (...) (15 years ago, 24-Oct-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun, lugnet.build, FTX)

  LEGO set #10183 Hobby Train Online Instructions (.pdf format)

For people who have notice that LEGO has taken down the online digital copy of the Hobby Train instructions set #10183 from 'Factory.LEGO.com'. Brickshelf user: Holodoc has all 30 sets in .pdf format. (URL) For train fans. (15 years ago, 24-Oct-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: TEST TEST

(...) Ciao Cristian, anche se non ci conosciamo direttamente (solo scritti qualche volta) ho visto le tue creazioni su brickinitalia, complimenti. Ho letto un po' i post piu' datati ed il fatto che i "vecchi" utenti di LUGNET/Italia siano stati (...) (15 years ago, 24-Oct-09, to lugnet.org.it)

  A LEGO Reality Show: Reality producer lands LEGO

Reality producer lands LEGO Messick to develop reality programs for franchise Oct. 22, 2009 By MICHAEL SCHNEIDER Reality producer Scott Messick has partnered with the LEGO Group to develop nonscripted programming related to the toy building-block (...) (15 years ago, 24-Oct-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun, FTX)

  LEGOLAND Scouts city for another ‘Discovery Center’

LEGOLAND Scouts city for ‘Discovery Center’ Friday, October 23, 2009 Atlanta Business Chronicle - by Lisa R. Schoolcraft Staff Writer LEGOLAND plans to enter the Atlanta market, brick by tiny plastic brick. The company that builds and operates (...) (15 years ago, 24-Oct-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: 4721 - Tyre Minifig Bicycle has wrong part number

(...) 4721.dat is a brazen cheat from me. I'm surprised that it has no hold votes. 8-) I wouldn't mind it being replaced by a more accurate version - when available. Like Michael correctly writes, I found the part # in Peeron. Changing the part # is (...) (15 years ago, 24-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: calc_z4.c (Was: Math Problem Again)

In lugnet.cad.dev, Timothy Gould wrote: // calc_z4 by Tore Eriksson // credits to Ronan Webb for the superb formula double calc_z4(double x1,double y1,double z1, double x2,double y2,double z2, double x3,double y3,double z3, double x4,double y4) { (...) (15 years ago, 23-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: TEST TEST

che bello che il vecchio lugnet non è morto :-) "Massimiliano Tropeano" <massimiliano.tropea...gmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:KryKKC.KE7@lugnet.com... (...) (15 years ago, 23-Oct-09, to lugnet.org.it)

  NALUG train show, 2009

I've just finished off web pages for NALUG's display at the 2009 Great Edmonton Train Show. We won first place this year - we had lots of action and trains. You can see the pictures here: (URL) website is slow, but most pages are not large, and I've (...) (15 years ago, 23-Oct-09, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: LDraw for teaching, drawings for production?

(...) One possibility is to add the text as a postprocessing step with an image editing program. Or you may embed the text as LDraw stickers, created with txt2dat ((URL) See for example the color chart I created: (URL) 3) printing of part lists etc (...) (15 years ago, 23-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

  LDraw for teaching, drawings for production?

Hello A friend of mine is doing training for production management & quality & stuff. She had found lego and realised that Ldraw is good and easy to use, and lego is easy to play with. But 2 questions: 1) is is possible to print drawings, for (...) (15 years ago, 23-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: 4721 - Tyre Minifig Bicycle has wrong part number

(...) Tore writes from where he has the number: Peeron. As this is now 6 years ago I fear we never know from where this part no. is from at the beginning. cu mikeheide (15 years ago, 23-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  4721 - Tyre Minifig Bicycle has wrong part number

Folks, Going through the L(EGO)Draw parts at picture 3 (URL) came across 2807. The LEGO database says: MINI CYCLE, TYRE 14 X 2 [1996-01] Use Design: 2807 which is also the number on BL. Peeron and LDdraw uses 4721 instead: (URL) a shrunken 70162 - (...) (15 years ago, 23-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: calc_z4.c (Was: Math Problem Again)

(...) You also need a touch of code to catch when c=0 so that z4 is undefined ;) Tim (15 years ago, 23-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: TEST TEST

(...) ci sarei io... (15 years ago, 23-Oct-09, to lugnet.org.it)

  TEXLUG Austin meeting Nov. 7, 2009

(URL) A TEXLUG Austin Meeting Where: Anna's Toy Depot 2620 S Lamar Blvd #B Austin, TX 78704-5170 (512) 447-8697 When: Saturday November 7, 2009 4pm with dinner excursion afterwards You are encouraged to bring a small MOC! (15 years ago, 23-Oct-09, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, FTX)

  Re: The Lindbergh Special "The Train That Raced A Plane"

(...) I've seen photos of B60's both with and with out end windows. The standard RR of the world wasn't always very standard. Though as luck would have it I can't find any photos of one with windows on the web so it appears they were a lot rarer (...) (15 years ago, 23-Oct-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Zellers BOGO and Walmart rollbacks

Just a note to add to Gail's posting. Check any older Lego at Zellers to see what it is scanning for I've found a number of sets that didn't have the yellow stickers on them, but are scanning at 50% off! Such as 7674 Star Wars V-19 Torrent (scanned (...) (15 years ago, 22-Oct-09, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  calc_z4.c (Was: Math Problem Again)

(...) Sorry guys, just wanted to store this function in a safer place than my hard drive. :) I just don't want to remake it again...! Feel free to copy/paste/edit/port if you need it! /Tore // calc_z4 by Tore Eriksson // credits to Ronan Webb for (...) (15 years ago, 22-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: TEST TEST

TEST 2 "Tristian" <tristian076@gmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:2oq0e514pr1t5bq...4ax.com... (...) (15 years ago, 22-Oct-09, to lugnet.org.it)

  Re: Voxelizer pluging for Blender to design Nathan Sawaya's style sculptures

(...) the site is not accessible any more... where does can I find this plugin? thank you Cristian (15 years ago, 22-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)

  Zellers BOGO and Walmart rollbacks

The Christmas season is upon us. Zellers is having their first Buy One Get One 1/2 price sale of the season! Zellers sale starts Friday October 23rd and runs to Thursday the 29th. All LEGO regular $4.99 to $139.99 is BOGO 1/2 price. I was in a (...) (15 years ago, 22-Oct-09, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  TEST TEST

TEST TEST c'e' qualcunooooooo? (15 years ago, 22-Oct-09, to lugnet.org.it)

  Re: The Lindbergh Special "The Train That Raced A Plane"

(...) Very nice (as usual). I would have thunk that the end doors of the baggage car would not have had windows (but...?). I am still floored by the detailing you put on the interior of your cars. I'm almost half tempted to dare you to try that (...) (15 years ago, 22-Oct-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  LEGO Pop-up Kinkaku-ji video

This is something everybody should see. A LEGO Pop-up Kinkaku-ji model. It is not a real LEGO set, so don't ask LEGO for it. This video is on YouTube User: talapz (URL) LEGO Pop-up Kinkaku-ji> A pop-up Kinkakuji (Temple of the Golden Pavilion) made (...) (15 years ago, 22-Oct-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun, lugnet.build, FTX) !

  Shop @ Home Phone Specials for Wednesday, October 21, 2009, to Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Item #10287 Mindstorm Intelligent NXT Brick (Black) Limited edition Retail Price: $169.99 Sale Price: $122.98 Item #7996 City Train Rail Crossing R/C Retail Price: $24.99 Sale Price: $9.98 Item #852331 Vintage Minifigure Collection Volume 1 Retail (...) (15 years ago, 21-Oct-09, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  S@H free shipping Christmas offer

S@H has free shipping on orders over $99 until Dec 6th. "Offer is valid October 19 through 11:59pm EST December 6, 2009 and applies to standard shipping only. Qualifying purchase must be equal or greater than $99 in merchandise only; any applicable (...) (15 years ago, 20-Oct-09, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: ldlister 0.1

(...) Heh, that was it. Thanks for reminding me :-) In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs wrote: (...) Maybe, but this is Tcl in which case the right answer is to use [fconfigure $fp -translation auto crlf] and remove the \r from the output string (it makes (...) (15 years ago, 20-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés lundi 19 octobre 2009

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jours. Nouvelles brèves ---...--- * Evènements LEGO à Picwic Lomme et Barentin * - 19 (...) (15 years ago, 20-Oct-09, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

  Re: Do these parts exist in LDRAW?

(...) You're spot-on Santeri. And the reason I said one might technically stick to the "correct" numbers is two-fold: on the off-off-off chance some renderer were to ever render based on the type of plastic (ABS versus polycarbonate), and also (...) (15 years ago, 20-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Color Manger - Program Testers Wanted

Sorry, found a small bug in the program. The custom edge colors had their second alpha value set to 0, so they looked fuzzy. Version 3.1... Download page: (URL) W. (15 years ago, 19-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: ldlister 0.1

(...) If there's a Linux version, the best thing to do is to open the file as a binary file and continue using \r\n as the line ending in the source code. In other words, leave your text output code alone, but change the file open call to use binary (...) (15 years ago, 19-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: ldlister 0.1

(...) Maybe you need the extra \r to get DOS file endings when running the linux version of ldlister? (15 years ago, 19-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: ldlister 0.1

(...) :-) (...) Now that I look at the code, it does have a "\r" at the end of the string where it puts the part into the parts list... I wonder what was I thinking at the moment. On the (bit further away) works is a feature which lets primitives (...) (15 years ago, 19-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Do these parts exist in LDRAW?

(...) Nope, 50746.dat is merely an alias to 54200.dat and as such the parts appear identical in MLCad (and in any other editor one might use). If I recall correctly, it was something to do with the plastic used to mold the parts but don't trust me. (15 years ago, 19-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: L(EGO)Draw parts - 3rd batch

(...) And I'll start on the 57565.dat as soon as I've finished the competition cannon. I've got the front cover, trigger and spring all three done and it doesn't look like it'll take too long for me to model the bulk of the cannon so I guess it'll (...) (15 years ago, 19-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Do these parts exist in LDRAW?

(...) It's primarily to capture all the part numbers from LEGO. So if someone finds # XXXXX molded on their part, they'll be able to use that number in LDraw models. Steve (15 years ago, 19-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Do these parts exist in LDRAW?

(...) What is the purpose of having two versions? I assume that the transparent version has all the internals accurately modeled so you can see them when light passes through, but why not just use this one even when it is opaque? I am obviously (...) (15 years ago, 19-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: L(EGO)Draw parts - 3rd batch

(...) Good point! Changed. w. (15 years ago, 19-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: L(EGO)Draw parts - 3rd batch

(...) Great, thanks! "If you wanna contribute just download the file you want work on, but don't forget to email the LDraw Administration Team telling the part number your working on - your name will be associated with the part in order to avoid (...) (15 years ago, 19-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: ldlister 0.1

(...) One small nit: in the output file, it seems the lines are terminated by a three-byte sequence 0D0D0A (CR-CR-LF). This sequence confuses WordPad, which shows the resulting PARTS.LST as all one line. Oddly, Notepad (which is confused by files (...) (15 years ago, 19-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: L(EGO)Draw parts - 3rd batch

(...) I've uploaded the .dats to my website (the upload module at LDraw.org would have me driven crazy if I had to upload 1200 files one by one). The links can be found at the wiki. w. (15 years ago, 19-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Do these parts exist in LDRAW?

(...) That comment is an oversimplification (and I helped put it there, so I feel qualified to denegrate the statement a bit), but Ronald is correct in that technically one should model transparent copies of this part in 50746 (without fail), and (...) (15 years ago, 19-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDRAW color question

(...) Trans dark orange is 182, light bluish grey is 71, dark bluish grey is 72, dark green is 288. And yes, chrome is 383 and trans-black is 40. They're all defined in LDConfig.ldr - you might want to look there. (15 years ago, 19-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDRAW color question

(...) I can't remember all of them off the top of my head, but I believe that trans-black is LDraw 40 and chrome silver is LDraw 383. HTH Dave! (15 years ago, 19-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Twelve (minus one, plus three) bacon products

(URL) say the list contains twelve bacon or bacon-flavored items, even though the twelfth entry is a repeat of the first...but that same entry mentions three bonus bacon items. So I guess the real question is how long before Chris will be able to (...) (15 years ago, 19-Oct-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  The Lindbergh Special "The Train That Raced A Plane"

The Lindbergh Special "The Train That Raced A Plane" (URL) When celebrated pioneer aviator Charles Lindbergh returned to the United States on June 11, 1927 following his successful solo transatlantic flight from New York City to Paris, he was (...) (15 years ago, 19-Oct-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: PF failures

(...) Will do just that... (...) Oh, no - it's just for these two ones. (15 years ago, 18-Oct-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: HEY ONTARIO - Toy Building Zone

Hey Janey, It was nice to finally meet you in person. I wish you and the others all the best with the "new" store. My son Paul and I now have more than just maple syrup as a reason to visit St. Jacobs. Pete (15 years ago, 18-Oct-09, to lugnet.loc.ca.on)

Skipped 34 messages in groups lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact