 CAD / 16542
Re: ldlister 0.1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 2009 17:33:36 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Santeri Piippo wrote:
I've made a small program named ldlister which makes Parts.lst files, it only
though contains a small GUI and includes primitive indexing, a feature that
might be particularly useful for part authors - this lets authors using mlcad
throw primitives into the view canvas like parts. Additionally the primitive
names show up in the description column instead of "Unknown part!". :-)

Downloads from google.com: http://code.google.com/p/ldlister/downloads/list

Thanks very much for this program!

One small nit: in the output file, it seems the lines are terminated by a
three-byte sequence 0D0D0A (CR-CR-LF).  This sequence confuses WordPad, which
shows the resulting PARTS.LST as all one line.  Oddly, Notepad (which is
confused by files terminated with just CR's) displays this PARTS.LST without any
trouble.

Steve