 CAD / 16507
16506  |  16508
Subject:
ldlister 0.1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 10 Oct 2009 21:47:04 GMT

Hi all.

I've made a small program named ldlister which makes Parts.lst files, it only
though contains a small GUI and includes primitive indexing, a feature that
might be particularly useful for part authors - this lets authors using mlcad
throw primitives into the view canvas like parts. Additionally the primitive
names show up in the description column instead of "Unknown part!". :-)

Downloads from google.com: http://code.google.com/p/ldlister/downloads/list

How to make this work using mlcad:
- Download and run ldlister with primitve indexing
- In mlcad, update the parts tree by two new rules: "<Primitive" for primitives
and "<Hi-Res" for 48:d primitives
- You might also want to add a separator by giving such a rule like '<abcdefgh'
or '<Brick & !Brick'

How to wrap up a binary (any part authors using Macs are probably interested):
- Download the source zip and unpack it, resulting in a ldlister.vfs directory
- Download tclkit from equi4.com: http://www.equi4.com/tclkit/download.html
- Download sdx: http://www.equi4.com/pub/sk/sdx.kit
- Rename the tclkit-blah-blah to mere tclkit and place it and sdx.kit to the
same directory where ldlister.vfs is
- Open up a terminal and cd to the directory containing the three
- Copy tclkit to another file named tclkitcopy or whatever you wish
- Run: ./tclkit sdx.kit wrap ldlister -runtime tclkitcopy
- Try out the newly made binary

The method also works under Windows, the command line just has to be "tclkit.exe
sdx.kit wrap ldlister.exe -runtime tclkitcopy.exe"

Enjoy :-)