 People / 4820
Re: Trying to contact Brickshelf user "mryoder"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 08:37:52 GMT

In lugnet.people, Michael Huffman wrote:
In lugnet.people, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
I am looking for Brickshelf user mryoder
Jaco,

This is Mike Yoder's Brichshelf:

http://www.flickr.com/people/yoderism/

There should be a link on that web-page to his e-mail address.

Hmm, it could be me, but I cannot seem to find any E-mail address.