 People / 4818
4817  |  4819
Subject:
Trying to contact Brickshelf user "mryoder"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 2009 20:35:47 GMT

Hi all,

I am looking for Brickshelf user mryoder about your model of the Humvee on
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=289777.

From the photo’s I have created full instructions in LDraw of the model (and
made some adjustments) and like to publish those on my website
www.binarybricks.nl, with ofcourse credit to you who created the original model.
Can I have your permission for that?

Regards,

Jaco van der Molen