 CAD / 16557
Re: LDraw for teaching, drawings for production?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 2009 11:09:31 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Sonnich Jensen wrote:
But 2 questions:
1) is is possible to print drawings, for production, meaning that the lower
right has the date, name of the drawing etc?
upper left or somewhere an additional text box?
3) printing of part lists etc like a production?

I guess you could use any tool that can produce images from LDraw models, but
for print LDView would be the best choice.
You can add text to the picture in the way Phile suggested, but any photo
editing tool or DTP program can do that.

I think LPub would be the right program for creating a bill of materials. LPub
can produce both PDF and PNG (or JPG) files, wich can ofcourse be edited with
the right tools or programs.

Jacio