 CAD / 16540
Re: LDRAW color question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 2009 15:14:59 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Dave Schuler wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
If I have downloaded the "ldraw starter pack" from ldraw.org (and all the
current parts updates and related files including the unofficial parts from
the tracker), what else do I need to download to get all the latest color
definitions to use in LDRAW (and later in LPUB to build building instructions)
Also, what color numbers do I use for the following colors to get the best
looking output in LPUB?
new trans-dark-orange
trans-black/smoke
light bluish grey
dark bluish grey
dark green
chrome silver

I can't remember all of them off the top of my head, but I believe that
trans-black is LDraw 40 and chrome silver is LDraw 383.

HTH

Dave!
Trans dark orange is 182, light bluish grey is 71, dark bluish grey is 72, dark
green is 288. And yes, chrome is 383 and trans-black is 40. They're all defined
in LDConfig.ldr - you might want to look there.