 Robotics / 27799
Re: RCX not listening to IR remote
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 2009 19:41:31 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Matija Puzar wrote:
On 2009-10-26, Jetro de Chateau <linmix@SPAMBLOCKgmail.com> wrote:
In lugnet.robotics, Chris 'Xenon' Hanson <xenon@alphapixel.com> wrote:
I was trying to get the RCX to work with the IR remote (#9738) that I have.

Before you start worrying something may be wrong with your RCX, we should get
someone to confirm this can actually be done,

They are talking about the old IR remote (#9738), not the PF one.
So, it should work like a charm.

Cheers,
Matija

Oops, my bad.