 Local / Canada / 2365
2364  |  2366
Subject:
S@H free shipping Christmas offer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 2009 13:56:14 GMT

S@H has free shipping on orders over $99 until Dec 6th.

"Offer is valid October 19 through 11:59pm EST December 6, 2009 and applies to
standard shipping only. Qualifying purchase must be equal or greater than $99 in
merchandise only; any applicable taxes, shipping charges, or value of gift cards
purchased do not apply to merchandise total. Cannot be applied to previous
purchases or combined with any other discount, offer or free gift. Free shipping
orders are sent via regular ground shipping; upgrades do not apply. Standard
order processing and delivery time is 4-7 days from the date of order. Free
shipping orders may be subject to additional delivery time. For delivery rates
and schedules, please see page 32 or visit shop.LEGO.com for more details. Offer
valid only in the United States. Offer is valid through LEGO Catalog and on
shop.LEGO.com. The LEGO Company reserves the right to cancel or modify this
promotion at any time without prior advance notice."

Hrmmm, I have my ship to country as Canada and the website still says valid only
in the US.  Probably another of their mistakes.

Gail Meagher
Halifax