Brilliant! Brings back so many memories. Thanks so much for building! God Bless, Nathan (16 years ago, 6-Sep-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  TRU two week sale

TRU sale for two weeks according to the online flyer. Saturday Set. 6th to Friday 19th. Buy two get one free* on any Mars Mission, Speed Racers, and Castle sets. *of equal or lesser value. TRU also seems to have changed the free shipping offer on (...) (16 years ago, 6-Sep-08, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  WAFOL interview at lego.com

Hi, I'm sorry if this has been posted before, but I just found these vool interviews from the LEGO.com lego club : Deborah: (URL) Misa: (URL) (16 years ago, 6-Sep-08, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment) !

  Re: BFC Tool?

(...) Very nice!!! I love the possibility to select an element in 3D view (I miss that A LOT in MLCad!). But I seem to have some issue launching an editor, it doesn't seem to work when there are spaces in editor path or LDraw file path. (...) A VERY (...) (16 years ago, 6-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw Design Pad v2.0 Beta 3

(...) I totally forgot about the major new feature: custom search paths. Look for it in the options dialog. -Orion (16 years ago, 6-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: BFC Tool?

(...) SNIP (...) It works for me just like you explained above. Looks good. cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 6-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Asking for RIS 2.0 patch under Windows XP

Hi all, If your RIS 2.0 freezes under Windows XP when it tries to detect the USB IR tower, install this patch : (URL) View this message in context: (URL) from the LEGO Robotics mailing list archive at Nabble.com. (16 years ago, 6-Sep-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: BFC Tool?

(...) better :-P), but if you get display anamolies with this app, you might want to try upgrading your OpenGL drivers (standard stuff). I have two machines, both ATI, one runs this thing perfectly, the other displays lines that just go haywire (yet (...) (16 years ago, 6-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: BFC Tool?

(...) I'm currently knee-deep in LEGO database stuff; which I've put on hold to try to get the color stuff for ldconfig ironed out; all of which has this OTHER project on hold, but... I have a buddy who's only peripherally interested in LEGO, but (...) (16 years ago, 6-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Trains, Car and Level Crossing Automatic Control System

(URL) (16 years ago, 6-Sep-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Trains, Car and Level Crossing Automatic Control System

This system is used 4 RCXs to control 2 trains, 1 car and 1 level crossing. RCX1 is used to control 3 switch points and response 3 light sensors. RCX2 is used to control 3 segments track and response 2 light sensors. RCX3 is used to control level (...) (16 years ago, 6-Sep-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos) !

  Re: BFC Tool?

(...) If you have a Mac you can select a line in L3Lab's Tree View and it will be highlighted in the main window. I will release a new Windows version shortly when I have finished L3P (currently writing update notes). /Lars (16 years ago, 5-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

  LDraw Design Pad v2.0 Beta 3

In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky wrote: Here's the file for LDDP 2.0 beta 3: (URL) a bug fix release. I've killed quite a few bugs this week. I think I finally licked revert and external change detection. I also revamped the error check messages since (...) (16 years ago, 6-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

  61409 - Slope Brick 18 2 x 1 x 2/3 Grille  [DAT]

Hi all, Just whipped up this mockup for 61409 and thought I'd share it. I don't currently have the part handy and I wasn't sure if the little bump in the middle should be explicitly modelled but it serves as a pretty useful mockup for most models. (...) (16 years ago, 5-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Best practice for using unofficial parts?

(...) I am very sorry for that mistake has happen. I would like to help you in this case, but as long as I have no more detailed informations, I am unable to help. For translations I recommend (URL) to use. As far as I know the best translation tool (...) (16 years ago, 5-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LPub and non callout sub parts used multiple times

(...) Yes, it does. I've fixed the ROTSTEP issue. I've also got the xN submodels thing fixed (with mirrored detection). I've tested it against your 5990.mpd you shared so long ago and it works. Something is very whacked though, because half the time (...) (16 years ago, 5-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Go Team Hassenplug! PSumo at Brickfair

(...) That's very cool!! Almost like using pre-programmed building blocks in a computer (like Visual-Orieneted Programming), but instead..on cards! How cool would it be for TLG to see "NXT motion packs" like trading cards? TLG could make an NXT (...) (16 years ago, 5-Sep-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Jetson's Tower

(...) "Jane! Stop this crazy thing!" Very nice MOC. (16 years ago, 5-Sep-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Automated Level Crossing using NXT

(...) break at some point, but you seem to have a pretty good system there. (...) Actually, I think you could do this at least partially with a single sensor. If the train is running at a fixed speed, you can have the program figure that speed out (...) (16 years ago, 5-Sep-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Automated Level Crossing using NXT

Hey, Here's my go at an automated level crossing using NXT. All pictures in this (URL) folder>. Two movies on YouTube: (URL) Movie 1> (Entire setup) (URL) Movie 2> (Zoom on level crossing) (URL) Here's how it works: The train passes the (URL) (...) (16 years ago, 4-Sep-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Best practice for using unofficial parts?

(...) I find German hard to read, but not at all impossible. And I don't think Swedish is much closer related to German than English is. Anyway, you can always make a screen dump and crop out the error messagebox. /Tore (16 years ago, 5-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Calling all Town / Train MOCs for BrickCon

Email correction (the underscore wasn't showing up) email me at: Pelletier UNDERSCORE Jeff AT hotmail DOT com (16 years ago, 5-Sep-08, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, FTX)

  Go Team Hassenplug! PSumo at Brickfair

Congrats to Steve Hassenplug on the mention at (URL) Programmable Sumo Robots with LEGO MINDSTORMS at Brickfair For all the details see (URL) Tormod Askildsen (Head of LEGO Community Development) got in on the action :) RFID Sensors available at (...) (16 years ago, 5-Sep-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: LEGO Quality Control

(...) Actually it really does not. I have polished literally thousands of black bricks and when one brings the to a high polish variations are very evident to me. One can tell which have red or blue or green regrind in them. It is true that black (...) (16 years ago, 4-Sep-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Calling all Town / Train MOCs for BrickCon

Calling all Town / Train MOCs for BrickCon ((URL) am the Town / Train coordinator and will be laying out the space. Please submit to me what you will be bringing so I can make space for it. I’ll need: •The size of your models (if you aren’t quite (...) (16 years ago, 4-Sep-08, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Re: Best practice for using unofficial parts?

(...) I downloaded tried to install MPDCenter from here: (URL) the installer is all in German, which I can't read, and I got an error message that I can't understand... I would copy/paste the error, but it doesn't allow me to select the text from (...) (16 years ago, 4-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LEGO Quality Control

(...) Tommy, The term for the scrap is more or less known as "regrind". I've got some injection molding plastics manufacturing in my background. When molding at the machine, the material that's not in the mold cavity that consists of the part itself (...) (16 years ago, 4-Sep-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: Jetson's Tower

(...) (URL) Some> do. It usually helps to have a person in the photo, though. (16 years ago, 4-Sep-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: LDconfig.ldr - missing colors

Sorry for the late response. I have placed the program and source code in a zip file here: (URL) colors.txt file contains an up to date list of all of the colors from Peeron, Bricklink, and LDRAW. I think there are 119 total. Some notes about the (...) (16 years ago, 4-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LEGO Quality Control

(...) Yes, that was what they announced sometime in the past couple years. I can't remember when the change took place, but I do know that they had inconsistent shading in the dark-purple bricks that they used to make the Knight Bus in 2004. There (...) (16 years ago, 4-Sep-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: LPub4.0.0.1 available

(...) Yes, Kevin it did fix my problem. Thanks much for the fix and the awesome program. (16 years ago, 3-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

  LEGO Fanwelt Deutschland

LEGO Germany, LEGO Community Development e i fan tedeschi stanno organizzando un grosso evento a Colonia, Germania il 6-9 Novembre 2008. Il sito internet è on-line qui: www.LEGOFanWelt.de Marco Chiappa LEGO Ambassador (16 years ago, 4-Sep-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: LEGO Quality Control

I actually had a pretty long and very interesting discussion with Bjarke Schønwandt at BrickFair about the whole color issue. I am pretty much of an expert in color quality control-it was my job for many many years to make sure batch to batch color (...) (16 years ago, 4-Sep-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Quality Control

(...) Very kind of you! John P (16 years ago, 4-Sep-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  F/A-39B Timberwolf

I (URL) originally> built the Timberwolf about three years ago, shortly after I got back into Lego. Since then, it's been begging me to give it a facelift. I finally went and did it. Hopefully, now I can tear it apart without feeling bad about it. I (...) (16 years ago, 4-Sep-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Quality Control

In lugnet.events, David Laswell wrote: --snip-- (...) Passed on. I'll be sure to pass any answer back as soon as I have access to one. Tim (16 years ago, 3-Sep-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: Jetson's Tower

(...) Woah! Probaly tired of hearing it, but I need congratulate you on this! Great job! Impressive! DRS (16 years ago, 3-Sep-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Quality Control

(...) Here's my thing. The Flextronics deal was (URL) announced> just over two years ago, in 2006. Jake (URL) responded> to issues raised over part quality just over four years ago, in 2004. That says to me that while Flextronics might be largely (...) (16 years ago, 2-Sep-08, to lugnet.events, lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: Jetson's Tower

(...) Check that. 206 BRICKS. A brick is taller than a stud is long. (16 years ago, 3-Sep-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Jetson's Tower

(...) 5 feet 5 inches, or 206 studs. I've noticed that pictures never really give a good idea of how big a MOC really is. Adrian (16 years ago, 3-Sep-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Shop @Home Phone Specials for Wednesday, September 3, 2008, to Tuesday, September 9, 2008

(...) SOLD OUT already :^( (URL) (16 years ago, 3-Sep-08, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Shop @Home Phone Specials for Wednesday, September 3, 2008, to Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Item #B112 EXO-FORCE™ Collector’s Guide Retail Price $5.99 Sale Price $1.98 Item #8155 Ferrari F1 Pit Retail Price $39.99 Sale Price $29.98 Item #8161 Grand Prix Race Retail Price $59.99 Sale Price $39.98 Item #8160 Cruncher Block & Racer Retail (...) (16 years ago, 3-Sep-08, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Tiny Contest - Spot all the Lego sets

As originally posted (URL) here>, here's a safe way to kill some time at work: Can you name all the sets that were used in the following diorama? (URL) Guidelines: 1) There are no prizes - just bragging rights (lol, yeah right) 2) You can use set (...) (16 years ago, 3-Sep-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Bricksmith now using Subversion

Bricksmith's source code has been migrated to a repository using the Subversion source code management system. Subversion is built-in to Mac OS 10.5, so you don't need any additional software to play. The CVS respository will no longer be (...) (16 years ago, 3-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

  Re: LDraw Design Pad v2.0 Beta 2

- If you modify a file, have a look at it (using the LDView button) then close LDDP, then no file save warning is issued, LDDP closes and changes are lost. - Temporary files for LDview are saved in temp folder instead of a temp file of the current (...) (16 years ago, 3-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw Design Pad v2.0 Beta 2

(...) It looks like changing decimal accuracy values is only effective after leaving/reopening LDDP. Philo (16 years ago, 3-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Jetson's Tower

(...) Wow! How tall is this thing? I get the impression that the pictures don't quite give me a sense of just how big this thing really is. (16 years ago, 3-Sep-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: questione di cingoli

O almeno gli assomigliano molto :-)))) Ciao Fabio P.S. Come và ??? "samurai74" <baldi_nospam_@venus.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:K6K3HA.83o@lugnet.com... (...) (16 years ago, 2-Sep-08, to lugnet.org.it)

  Re: BFC Tool?

(...) This button allow to add BFC statements in LDraw code. To change winding of a tri/quad in MLCad, double click on its line in code window (or select it in one view and hit Ctrl-M), then push "swap" button. Philo (16 years ago, 3-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: BFC Tool?

(...) I think the easiest thing to do is put LDDP into polling to cursor mode, then move down the part one text line at a time. When you see a reversed polygon, fix it. It's not perfect, but it's what I did when I decided to BFC an existing part. (...) (16 years ago, 3-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

  BFC Tool?

Just out of random, or perhaps not so random curiosity, is there a tool that can take the red/ green of the BFC tools in Ldview/ L3Lab and highlight the corresponding lines? I ask because I'm slowly trying to reverse lines between MLcad/LDview/LDDP (...) (16 years ago, 3-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Jetson's Tower

(...) When they found each other under the mistletoe at George's xmas party in 2063, something sparked. They have not been seen since their trip to the Poconos the following Valentine's Day. Great build Adrian; it looks even more impressive in (...) (16 years ago, 3-Sep-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Jetson's Tower

Where's Rosie and Mr Spacely? (16 years ago, 3-Sep-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Jetson's Tower

(...) Adrian, Just in case not everyone at BrickFair heard me say it, but that was an AWESOME MOC! Just throwing it out there for the crowd to respond to. Have Fun! C-Ya! Rich (16 years ago, 3-Sep-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: LDraw Design Pad v2.0 Beta 2

(...) Actually your input revealed that this functionality was slightly broken and has now been fixed. (...) Yep, you're right. I went back and compared my code with yours and discovered that I was doing this: Angle1 := (...) (16 years ago, 3-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Jetson's Tower

As seen at Brickfair, this is a rendition of the home of George Jetson and family from the cartoon of the same name, in moonbase form. (2 URLs) Clicky pic for more. (16 years ago, 3-Sep-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  Re: Best practice for using unofficial parts?

(...) I agree to Jim. To make it in an easy way I wrote a prog MPDCenter that is still available. Maybe you can use it. cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 2-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDconfig.ldr - missing colors

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Scott Wardlaw wrote: SNIP (...) SNIP Are you able to give that cool tool to the community. I thought about the color handling in MLCad for a while and now I read this! Awaresome! cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 2-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  (canceled)

  Re: LDDP 2.0 questions

(...) Whether or not LDDP starts with a blank document or no document, the question would still be pertinent when a new document is created. I mainly use LDDP (1.x) for testing LDView, so I certainly wouldn't want a part header at the top of any new (...) (16 years ago, 2-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw Design Pad v2.0 Beta 2

A little problem: the color replacement dialog doesn't contain edge color (24). BTW, is it possible to add main and edge colors to the color replace toolbar? Philo (16 years ago, 2-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDDP 2.0 questions

(...) I'm your BIGGEST fan Anders, but to be honest I'd love to see it integrated into LDDP to allow "SyncEditing" while watching the result through LDView-Polling. w. (16 years ago, 2-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: 3069bp28 - thanx/update

In lugnet.cad, Benjamin Lyttle wrote: Hi Ben, (...) If you cannot find a fitting ring use quads. A bit more file size isn't a problem a gap IS! (...) Please note that we normally expect authors to work from a real part rather than an image. You can (...) (16 years ago, 2-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Round 2: 30+ unopened sets from 1990s and early 2000s on eBay

More lego collection pruning: This time I have listed about 30 new, unopened sets, mostly in mint condition, from the 1990s and early 2000s. I will be adding more sets this evening and Wednesday. You can find them here: (URL) come from the (...) (16 years ago, 2-Sep-08, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: LDDP 2.0 questions

(...) My first choice would be a blank screen with no opened tab at all. If this is not doable I'd go for the header version. Forces me to investigate on the name and number ;-) (...) Like Philo I wasn't aware of it prior 2.0 w. (16 years ago, 2-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDDP 2.0 questions

(...) What's the 'normal' behaviour of renderers? If a majority uses a fixed search order, then it's OK for LDDP too, otherwise I'd advocate flexibility. Maybe a 'Restore default search path' function somewhere in that case? (...) The simplest (...) (16 years ago, 2-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw Design Pad v2.0 Beta 2  [DAT]

(...) Grrrrr... now I feel really dumb: it works perfectly now. Will be really helpful figuring out the exact spelling of some primitives! (...) ...but this one is confirmed, test data below. 4 16 20 -15.9343 -5.35757 15 -20.5537 -7.27099 15 -18 -11 (...) (16 years ago, 2-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Seminario robotica a Roma

Vi giro il seguente invito. ----- Media Direct ha il piacere di invitarla al Seminario di studio su Robotica educativa organizzato dal CKBG presso il Dipartimento di Informatica e Sistemistica dell'Università Sapienza (Roma) il 30 settembre 2008. Il (...) (16 years ago, 2-Sep-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés lundi 1er septembre 2008

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jour. Nouveaux articles ---...--- ** Construisons une Snotmobile 1/5 ** par Alban NANTY (...) (16 years ago, 2-Sep-08, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

  questione di cingoli

questi cingoli non vi lasciano una sensazione di deja-vu ? (URL) Baldi (16 years ago, 2-Sep-08, to lugnet.org.it)

  Re: LDDP 2.0 questions

My opinions... (I won't strongly defend them!) (...) Use this as default but allow user to change. (...) I generally use no header at start and when my part is finished I run Datheader on it to fix everything. So the way it works now if fine with (...) (16 years ago, 2-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

  4° ItLUG LEGO fest di Ballabio

La prossima edizione dell'ItLUG LEGO fest di Ballabio si terrà il 10, 11 e 12 Luglio 2009. Credo a questo punto di averlo detto con un po' di anticipo :D Ciao Marco (16 years ago, 2-Sep-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Please, TLG, just one part, JUST ONE! Pretty please?

I've been dreaming of a Classic Space-themed, multi-colored trans-dome space station for years now, and all I need is this part: Panel 10 x 10 x 12 Corner = (URL) in trans-red. What would a Space Police I relaxation dome be without a big trans-red (...) (16 years ago, 2-Sep-08, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX) !

  ItLUG LEGO fest Ballabio 2008: images and documents

At the following link you can find pictures and documentation about the last ItLUG LEGO fest in Ballabio (July 2008): (URL) show was attended by 60 AFOLs and 4056 visitors. Here are some important deep links: - PDF flyer: (URL) PDF Brochure: (URL) (...) (16 years ago, 2-Sep-08, to lugnet.events)

  ItLUG LEGO fest Ballabio: link completi

Al seguente link trovate tutte le foto e la documentazione sull'ultimo LEGO fest di Ballabio: (URL) particolare: - Locandina in PDF: (URL) Brochure in PDF: (URL) Setup tavoli: (URL) Foto esposizione: (URL) Concorso "Slega la fantasia": (URL) (...) (16 years ago, 2-Sep-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: New Crane...

(...) No load tests as of yet. I just got back from BrickFair. (URL) assembled it inside for the first time. I have built the first part of the spreader, which can be seen here: (URL) still have a bit of work left to do in order for it to be (...) (16 years ago, 2-Sep-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: LDDP 2.0 questions

(...) As a programmer that has used LDDP only a few times, here are my opinions, for what they are worth: (...) I would prefer to see this fully configurable. Let the user choose where in the search path LDRAW is included. But the default should be (...) (16 years ago, 2-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

  LDDP 2.0 questions

As I implement feature requests and other things, this thread will track the questions I have to the users of LDDP. Here's the first round: - Search paths I've added the ability to add custom search paths but currently the LDraw Base paths and the (...) (16 years ago, 2-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Best practice for using unofficial parts?

(...) I think the cheese slope is the perfect example of this happening. Most of my early MPDs using it are misoriented by 90 degrees due to a change in the part. (...) See above ;) Tim (16 years ago, 1-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Best practice for using unofficial parts?

(...) Do you have any help files on that tool? I don't understand how to use it. For one thing I put unofficial parts into my regular LDRAW\PARTS directory, so there is no "unofficial parts path." I wasn't aware that MLCAD could scan multiple parts (...) (16 years ago, 1-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Best practice for using unofficial parts?

(...) I don't know. LDView takes care of retrieving missing parts in MPDs that I download, but there is a case to be made for including unofficial parts in the MPD. Since the parts are unofficial, changes to their origin or orientation might take (...) (16 years ago, 1-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Best practice for using unofficial parts?

(...) I use number 2 and I think it's the standard practice. In an act of shameless self promotion, I recommend MPD Wizard: (URL) (may not work with Vista) -Orion (16 years ago, 1-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Discount Hotel for BrickCon

(...) When I called, they couldn't find that code, but upon searching for the term "BrickCon" they eventually discovered it's supposed to be just "LOG" not "CHXLOG." So when you call, try "LOG" to get the rate. (16 years ago, 1-Sep-08, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

  Re: Discount Hotel for BrickCon

(...) I just made a reservation for a king bed from Friday through Sunday (2 nights). They had no king beds available Thursday night, only 2 Double (not Queen) beds. (16 years ago, 1-Sep-08, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

  Best practice for using unofficial parts?

At BrickFair I made an MPD file of a covered cylindrical hopper car by Margaret Keys, but it used two unofficial parts. To make the file, I downloaded the parts (and the needed subassembly files) into my parts library, but if I share it with others (...) (16 years ago, 1-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDraw Design Pad v2.0 Beta 2

(...) Don't seem to be working here. You mean if I begin typing 4-4ed... it should propose 4-4edge.dat? (...) I would choose the triangles with lowest angle (as I did in planarcheck): the overall shape will be flatter visually. I think there is (...) (16 years ago, 1-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw Design Pad v2.0 Beta 2

(...) It works for linetype 1. Typing the file reference should bring up the auto complete box if you have the ldraw base path set. (...) Yeah, I noticed that too. I figured that each individual machine is different in terms of speed so there really (...) (16 years ago, 1-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

  2D sound localizing robot

Here is our new sound localizing robot called Nic_3. It is capable of fixing the azimuth of a sound source that is located in the horizontal plane. The localizing process is done using the stereo audio amplifier that we already used with Nic_1 and (...) (16 years ago, 1-Sep-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: LDraw Design Pad v2.0 Beta 2

(...) Don't know what I did wrong - works fine now... Wonderful! Philo (16 years ago, 1-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub and non callout sub parts used multiple times

(...) Yes. LPub 4.0.0.1 has no support for multiple instances of callout, but I'm almost done with this for 4.0.0.2. (...) Yes, I found my bugs here and fixed them. Thanks, Kevin (16 years ago, 1-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw Design Pad v2.0 Beta 2

(...) How do we use it? (...) Doesn't seem to work for me. Berhaps because I tested under Win2k? (...) We can't go too fast, with a 0.1s interval I often get a "can't create a "partname.tmp" file because it is used by another process. (...) Why not (...) (16 years ago, 1-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Barnens Drömstad - event i Sverige i oktober

(...) Fick nyss den här kommentaren till mitt blogginlägg om detta event ((URL) Mikael... Så bra att det finns en del skrivet om evenemanget på bloggen! En sak till; det behöver byggas lite i en utställning, "av experter" innan vi sätter igång vår (...) (16 years ago, 1-Sep-08, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: LDconfig.ldr - missing colors

(...) Hi Joshua, please post. Could you be a bit more specific about the problems with the LDRAW numbering system? If guess the bit-mapping (URL) was a requirement for backwards compatibility with LDraw which is obsolete now giving room to new (...) (16 years ago, 1-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Death Star 10188

(...) yes, european prices are VAT included. Actually, the VAT amount depends of country. In France, it is 19.6%. But even without VAT, we are still far far away from the US prices :( (16 years ago, 1-Sep-08, to lugnet.market.theory)

  (canceled)

  Re: Death Star 10188

(...) I remember the $1 laptops offered by Toshiba a few years ago. (16 years ago, 31-Aug-08, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: BlueBrick

(...) I just have tried your new prog and I have so far only some comments: 1) It would be nice to have a zoom possibility. 2) I tried the blue rails and the export to ldr surprises me. There is only one rail instead of 2 and the plates are missing (...) (16 years ago, 31-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Off-topic: Citerad i Aftonbladet. :)

Bra jobbat! All reklam är bra reklam eller hur? Själv brukar jag Googla fram låttexter som jag tycker låter lite svåra just för att slippa sådant :-), fegt va? Micke (16 years ago, 31-Aug-08, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: LPub and non callout sub parts used multiple times

(...) Thanks. Mirrored is understandable, but these were just rotated by 180 degrees. On a related note, the "convert to callout" menu on a subpart, doesn't cope with ROTSTEP commands properly. It puts the "begin callout" command before the rotstep, (...) (16 years ago, 31-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: PnP, an NXT-based "industrial" robot

(...) Yes, the motion reminds me a a bird as well sometimes. The speed of the arm motions is under program control - it will slow down smoothly as it approaches the target position, for instance, and some movements are set to accelerate & (...) (16 years ago, 31-Aug-08, to lugnet.robotics)

Skipped 19 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact