 CAD / 15501
Re: LDDP 2.0 questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2008 09:16:23 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky wrote:
- Program loading
Willy has suggested that the initial blank document that appears when LDDP opens
should contain the default LDraw part header.  I feel differently since the
header is easily added and LDDP is not just a part editor.  Since there's a
difference of opinion, I ask the other LDDP users what they think.

My first choice would be a blank screen with no opened tab at all. If this is
not doable I'd go for the header version. Forces me to investigate on the name
and number ;-)

-Model Tree View
Was the old functionality of use?  I'm thinking of morphing this feature into
something completely different but I'll save the old way if this feature was
used often by someone.

Like Philo I wasn't aware of it prior 2.0

w.