 CAD / 15503
Re: LDDP 2.0 questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2008 09:56:06 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Anders Isaksson wrote:
Side question: I have not followed the LDDP development for quite a while,
is the plugin API untouched? Any extensions? Does my SyncEdit still work? Is
anyone using it?

I'm your BIGGEST fan Anders, but to be honest I'd love to see it integrated into
LDDP to allow "SyncEditing" while watching the result through LDView-Polling.

w.