 CAD / 15496
15495  |  15497
Subject:
LDDP 2.0 questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2008 01:55:26 GMT

As I implement feature requests and other things, this thread will track the
questions I have to the users of LDDP.

Here's the first round:

- Search paths
I've added the ability to add custom search paths but currently the LDraw Base
paths and the model's directory will always come first in search precedence.  Is
this undesirable?

- Program loading
Willy has suggested that the initial blank document that appears when LDDP opens
should contain the default LDraw part header.  I feel differently since the
header is easily added and LDDP is not just a part editor.  Since there's a
difference of opinion, I ask the other LDDP users what they think.

-Model Tree View
Was the old functionality of use?  I'm thinking of morphing this feature into
something completely different but I'll save the old way if this feature was
used often by someone.

-Orion