 Events / NWBrickCon / 401
Re: Discount Hotel for BrickCon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2008 23:07:38 GMT

In lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, Daniel Brown wrote:
Call 1-800-HAMPTON (426-7866) and use the code "CHXLOG" for the convention
discount.  This is for the Hampton Inn Downtown (although it's really not
downtown, it's in the Lower Queen Anne neighborhood).  The rate is $119 per
night.  You can use this code for one, two, three, or all four nights on
Thursday, Oct 2nd to Sunday, Oct 5th.

When I called, they couldn't find that code, but upon searching for the term
"BrickCon" they eventually discovered it's supposed to be just "LOG" not
"CHXLOG."  So when you call, try "LOG" to get the rate.