 Events / NWBrickCon / 397
396  |  398
Subject:
Discount Hotel for BrickCon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2008 21:17:39 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

We have negociated a deal for con attendees at the Hampton Inn just a few blocks
away from our fabulous new BrickCon convention space.  But time is limited so
act quickly.

Call 1-800-HAMPTON (426-7866) and use the code "CHXLOG" for the convention
discount.  This is for the Hampton Inn Downtown (although it's really not
downtown, it's in the Lower Queen Anne neighborhood).  The rate is $119 per
night.  You can use this code for one, two, three, or all four nights on
Thursday, Oct 2nd to Sunday, Oct 5th.

We have 25 rooms on hold until 9/1/08.  After that the rooms will be released to
the general public.  After 9/1/08 you can still get this discount but only if
there are rooms still available.  Also, there are a limited number of 2 Queen
rooms, so if you can get by with a single King, please do so.  If the 2 Queen
rooms are sold out, check if they have a King room with a pull out sofa.  There
are some of those available.

Unfortunately this hotel does not have a bar so we will be looking for other
locations for late night socializing.