 Events / NWBrickCon / 400
Re: Discount Hotel for BrickCon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2008 22:52:03 GMT

In lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, Daniel Brown wrote:
We have 25 rooms on hold until 9/1/08.  After that the rooms will be released to
the general public.  After 9/1/08 you can still get this discount but only if
there are rooms still available.  Also, there are a limited number of 2 Queen
rooms, so if you can get by with a single King, please do so.  If the 2 Queen
rooms are sold out, check if they have a King room with a pull out sofa.  There
are some of those available.

I just made a reservation for a king bed from Friday through Sunday (2 nights).
They had no king beds available Thursday night, only 2 Double (not Queen) beds.