 Robotics / 27564
Re: Go Team Hassenplug! PSumo at Brickfair
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2008 15:28:47 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, William Toenjes wrote:
Congrats to Steve Hassenplug on the mention at
http://blog.wired.com/geekdad/2008/09/geekdad-invents.html
PSumo Programmable Sumo Robots with LEGO MINDSTORMS at Brickfair
For all the details see http://www.teamhassenplug.org/sumo/PSumo.html
Even Tormod Askildsen (Head of LEGO Community Development) got in on the action
:)
RFID Sensors available at http://www.codatex.com/shop/
Looking forward to the documentation so that less technically minded "Geek Dads"
and our kids can wrap our brains around the constructions & programming.
Hope to see this at Brickworld 2009!
--
Bill
(TooMuchDew)

That's very cool!!  Almost like using pre-programmed building blocks in a
computer (like Visual-Orieneted Programming), but instead..on cards!  How cool
would it be for TLG to see "NXT motion packs" like trading cards?  TLG could
make an NXT add-on pack for something like this.

Great job, Steve!!!