  *563592 (-100)
  Re: LPub4 and Killer Dozers

(...) That's great. I will use it for sure. mikeheide (16 years ago, 14-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO Quality Control

(...) interesting, ask him if the quality is going to be better now they are dumping Flextronics. I buy a great number of sets and one out of five have either defromed elements or missing elements. Also, is the color going to be more consistant? And (...) (16 years ago, 14-Aug-08, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: LPub4 and Killer Dozers

(...) Sure. In fact I had intended to make a small tutorial once that bug is fixed. Since there is interest now I will be sure to do so. Jim (16 years ago, 14-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic)

  LEGO Quality Control

(URL) LEGO Quality Control We are pleased to announce Bjarke Schønwandt will be among the LEGO Group guests attending BrickFair in two weeks. Bjarke is a Quality Engineer at TLG and will give a presentation on LEGO's quality control. See you at (...) (16 years ago, 14-Aug-08, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: LPub4 and Killer Dozers

Philo, Jim, I'd love to see an article at LDraw.org about your experiences or even better a tutorial with tips and trick on LPub 4.0 and about making building instructions in general. Doable? w. (16 years ago, 14-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Video sui 40 di LEGOland Billund

Giuliano ha scritto: (...) Il filmato originale che si vede all'inizio è presente in inglese al Lego Museum in play su uno schermo al plasma, è molto divertente! Alex (16 years ago, 14-Aug-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Barnens Drömstad - event i Sverige i oktober

(...) Får man ta med sig dessa banners hem sen? ;) (...) Det är ju sant. Glömde ju att det var Danska Kronor vi pratade om. Synd bara att man inte bor i närheten av någon av dessa platser. De borde ha fixat någonting lite längre norrut också tycker (...) (16 years ago, 14-Aug-08, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Video sui 40 di LEGOland Billund

Marco Chiappa ha scritto: (...) Bello, molto bello. Soprattutto i filmati dell'epoca! grazie Giuliano (16 years ago, 14-Aug-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Video sui 40 di LEGOland Billund

Al seguente link trovate un interessante video sui 40 di LEGOland Billund. E' in danese, ma è comunque un documento molto interessante: (URL) (16 years ago, 14-Aug-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: LPub4 and Killer Dozers

(...) Well - I try to do that, but often forget... and looking at the generated instructions, I often see areas where things would be easier to follow when done another way (eg small assembly callouts you mentionned). (...) The file is on another (...) (16 years ago, 14-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: LPub4 and Killer Dozers

These dozers look like a lot of fun, Philo! I especially like that you managed to build them as alternate models. A great model to share with instructions. (...) It sure does! Good point - including steps is an important step for making (...) (16 years ago, 13-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: LPub4 and Killer Dozers

(...) It would be interesting for me to see the mpd file that was used to create that awaresome building instruction. I am yet not familar with LPub4 to get such results. cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 13-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Barnens Drömstad - event i Sverige i oktober

(...) Hej Johan! Styra upp ja ..... jag har ingen exakt arbetsbeskrivning men lite som du skrev och även representant för LEGO, dvs prata med föräldrar, visa upp och prata om LEGO 50 år vilket kommer finnas mycket mtrl om. Jag har sett materialet (...) (16 years ago, 13-Aug-08, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Barnens Drömstad - event i Sverige i oktober

Vad menas exakt med "styra upp"? Låter lite som att man skall vara någon slags vikarierande lekledare eller nått sådant. Eller är det ett glorifierat passupp. DVS sortera överblivna bitar och fyllapå borden. Hyffsat betalt med 500 kronor om dagen. (...) (16 years ago, 13-Aug-08, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: New Rio Grande Grain Hopper & Santa Fe Freight Car MOCs

(...) Verry nice done. Where did you get those decals, because this is an added value for the MOC's. Regards, Ludo (16 years ago, 13-Aug-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: LEGOdometer

(...) I ran my VB program and came up with the following: 7 x 20:36 7 x 16:24 which produces an error of 0.991 meters per kilometer. Of course, packaging that many gears is probably a bit challenging ... but I'll bet you can do it ;) (16 years ago, 13-Aug-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Barnens Drömstad - event i Sverige i oktober

Hej! Jag har blivit kontaktad av LEGO för att försöka få ihop ett antal av oss AFOL´s till ett event som heter Barnens Drömstad. LEGO kommer att ha eventet i Sverige, Norge, Finland och Danmark på samma gång, nämligen helgerna 4-5 okt & 11-12 okt. I (...) (16 years ago, 13-Aug-08, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Hotel deadline extended

(URL) Hotel Deadline Extended The Sheraton hotel has extended the deadline for room reservations to August 19th. Be sure to mention BrickFair. See you there, Todd (16 years ago, 13-Aug-08, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Win a MINDSTORMS NXT set at Brickfair

This year at BrickFair, a grand prize of a MINDSTORMS NXT set will be awarded to one lucky person. But, instead of the grand prize simply being awarded to the winner of any event, everyone who enters any of the three MINDSTORMS events will be (...) (16 years ago, 13-Aug-08, to lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  LPub4 and Killer Dozers

(URL) To further test LPub 4, I have created (URL) instructions> for my (URL) Killer Dozers>. Once you have correctly added steps to your models (that remains a lenthy process to get a really buildable thing), LPub 4 makes instructions creation and (...) (16 years ago, 13-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Cant get sensors to work properly

Hi I have a little problem. I'm using the latest Bricx command center together with my cybermaster brick. My program code looks something like this: task main () { if(SENSOR_1) SetOut(OUT_A)); } Everything comiles nicely but nothing happens when I (...) (16 years ago, 13-Aug-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Request for 7750 sticker scan

(...) I just found out that the 7730 has those stickers too. (16 years ago, 13-Aug-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGOdometer

(...) Beats a system based entirely on units of toes ! Steve (16 years ago, 13-Aug-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Request for 7750 sticker scan

I have troubles recreating the CFN sticker of the 7750: (URL) might have it somewhere but then it will be somewhere far, far away in a box full of trains (I found 2x 7750 in our collection but both without any stickers at all). I have checked most (...) (16 years ago, 13-Aug-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Mars rover IV

After the HALE experiment we turned back to the Mars rover project IV. Remember that we want to realize a fully autonom LEGO Mars rover running on the simulated Mars environment that already served for the previous projects. The idea is to have two (...) (16 years ago, 13-Aug-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: LEGOdometer

(...) Don't you mean those who reverted back to the stone age? I mean, the metric system is based entirely on being able to calculate stuff using your fingers, where the Imperial System requires better multiplication skills than your average monkey (...) (16 years ago, 13-Aug-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Unused "feature" in 7675 Clone Wars AT-TE?

(...) Ironically, I have not yet had the chance to buy the motorized AT-AT (and I missed the first one), so I had not seen that a T-bar was built into that design as well. It does make me wonder, now, how exactly they got those lumbering beasts down (...) (16 years ago, 13-Aug-08, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Unused "feature" in 7675 Clone Wars AT-TE?

(...) Well, you sorta got the link right, but the video is no longer available. If you are posting in Plain Text format, any full URL will automatically show up as a hyperlink (at least when viewed through the LUGNET website). If you're doing it in (...) (16 years ago, 13-Aug-08, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Unused "feature" in 7675 Clone Wars AT-TE?

(...) Yeah, I've started using it for that as well, but more out of necessity than choice. The previous version has a lift-off top, but if you grab it just a little below that level in the center, it picks up quite easily. With this one, every time (...) (16 years ago, 13-Aug-08, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LEGOdometer

Nice box ! I ran most ratios through a pathetic microsoft product to derive a comparible metric read-out for those that made the transition from the stone age. put simply: 1 1:12 3 20:36 1 16:24 produces 1:104.9 at 95.5mm per rotation or for every (...) (16 years ago, 13-Aug-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Unused "feature" in 7675 Clone Wars AT-TE?

(...) *snip* I would agree it is a handle to cary it. There is a video in Youtube during the Toy Fair 2008 were the model is beign demonstrated, and the guy showing it (not sure if a Lego guy or some other dude) does use it for that. Here is the (...) (16 years ago, 12-Aug-08, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Unused "feature" in 7675 Clone Wars AT-TE?

(...) I haven't had the pleasure of building the AT-TE just yet. I have to wait until X-mas until Stacy will let me have mine. However, the feature you describe sounds very similar to the handle that was incorporated into the 10178 Motorized Walking (...) (16 years ago, 12-Aug-08, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Unused "feature" in 7675 Clone Wars AT-TE?

(...) I've found that T-handle to be a remarkably effective way to carry your AT-TE around...as for a Gunship carryall, I have no idea, but it would be fun to make one as a MOC, wouldn't it? Scott (16 years ago, 12-Aug-08, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Set 4898 Coast Guard Boat finns nu på SF bio

Fick den i lådan idag. :) Tusen tack! (16 years ago, 12-Aug-08, to lugnet.loc.se)

  AFOL GRIGLIATA da ANTONELLA !!!

LEGGETE !!!! LEGGETE !!! DOMENICA 17/08/08 DALLE ORE 10.30 IN POI SI ORGANIZZA UNA "SPLENDIDA" GRIGLIATA A CASA DI ANTONELLA A LODI. SONO INVITATI TUTTI GLI AFOL VICINI E LONTANI CHE HANNO VOGLIA DI PASSARE UNA GIORNATA IN ALLEGRIA TRA SALSICCIE, (...) (16 years ago, 12-Aug-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Promemoria Skærbæk

Marco Chiappa ha scritto: (...) Come ho già rzccontato ad alcuni membri del forum in chat, assicuro a chi non è mai stato a Billund che il giro guidato condotto da Jan Beyer vale davvero la pena. Davide Cavagnino ed io siamo stati a Billund in (...) (16 years ago, 12-Aug-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: LDDP 2.0 Coming

(...) Philo, I added your wishes to mine but obviously mine will be fulfilled first ;-))) In return you'll have to translate the GUI into French (for yourself, Tchang and Guy for the case he shows up again). w. (16 years ago, 12-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDDP 2.0 Coming

(...) I don't mind for the splash screen if it doesn't take time (I mean splash screen display should last no longer than LDDP initialization code) (...) Ah - very interesting list! But of course I have a few things to add... - A value select tool: (...) (16 years ago, 12-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad)

  NJ AFOL photography assignment request

Greetings New Jerseyans, I have fallen in love with a couple of historic buildings in South Orange that I would like to attempt to model out of LEGO bricks but have only been able to find a few photos on the Internet and in books. Unfortunately I'm (...) (16 years ago, 12-Aug-08, to lugnet.loc.us.nj.new, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Promemoria Skærbæk

Il LEGO Club danese Byggepladen in collaborazione con Jan Beyer (LEGO Billund) organizzano il "LEGO Fan weekend" a Skærbæk in Danimarca. L'evento si terrà dal 28 al 30 di Settembre 2008. Al momento sono iscritti fan da Danimarca, Germania, Regno (...) (16 years ago, 12-Aug-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  BrickFair Volunteer Positions

Hey Everyone, BrickFair is happy to announce that the position of "Bling" (souvenir) Desk Coordinator has been filled. Mike Maurer has agreed to take on this awesome job. If you had been asked about filling that position and were sitting on the (...) (16 years ago, 11-Aug-08, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: BrickFair free airport shuttle

(...) Ha! Sorry, I'm not that clever, intentionally. (16 years ago, 11-Aug-08, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Unused "feature" in 7675 Clone Wars AT-TE?

I recently built the new AT-TE (one of the least interesting Republic/Imperial war machines as far as I'm concerned), and aside from the loss of the speederbike in the trunk, and 75% of the crew (if they want to use the main cannon, the pilot will (...) (16 years ago, 11-Aug-08, to lugnet.starwars)

  Raideen

i'm a knuckle-head...shoulda originally cross-posted this: (URL) g (16 years ago, 11-Aug-08, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: LDDP 2.0 Coming

(...) I'll add a check to prevent this. (...) I'll look into this (...) I'll also look into this. Actually, I'm thinking about killing the splash screen, thoughts? (...) This is already present and should be in the options. (...) Yes, but have a (...) (16 years ago, 11-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Toltec Raideen - 4894 alternate model

Here's an alternate model for the 4894 Mythical Creatures set. Re-imagining Brave Raideen as god of the Toltec jungle: (URL) it out! ..joseph g (16 years ago, 11-Aug-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general) !

  Re: LEGO set 4999 Vestas (please release it)

(...) I agree with that too from Italy! As I've recently been to Billund, Denmark, the real ones are everywhere, so I would like to put one in a "countryside" layout... Alex Cordero (...) (16 years ago, 11-Aug-08, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: ferie

Si in effetti si.... Però io ho conosciuto itlug e tutti voi da qui,e un pò mi dispiace lasciarlo, considerato anche che ogni tanto ci leggono anche gli stranieri , come faccio io per vedere se ci sono cose interessanti sugli altri forum... Cmq ci (...) (16 years ago, 11-Aug-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Herding Sheep Over a Minefield...

(...) Well, you could look at it that he's been charred, by the explosion. Dr. S. (16 years ago, 11-Aug-08, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Fair number of Star Wars and other Figs added to my Bricklink store

I've just added over 110 misc minifigs, primarily from Star Wars but also Batman and Spider-Man themes, all used but in excellent, never played with but only stored condition, and priced near or below current lowest prices, and way below average. (...) (16 years ago, 11-Aug-08, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: LDDP 2.0 Coming

(...) ...and actually when doing that in the new version the file is not opened (a new file in a new instance is created) Philo (16 years ago, 11-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDDP 2.0 Coming

(...) This is very good news! I especially like the new tabbed editor, much more practical. Do you have a short list of changes/intended changes? A few things I noticed so far (perhaps caused by the alpha status...) - It is possible to open the same (...) (16 years ago, 11-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Singapore LEGO Global Building Event

Hi, LEGO Education Center Singapore is organising the Singapore LEGO Global Building Event on the 7th Sept 2008 at HarbourFront Centre. This is a family bonding event so grab your kids and form a team. The winning team will get to represent (...) (16 years ago, 11-Aug-08, to lugnet.loc.sg, lugnet.events)

  Re: LDDP 2.0 Coming

(...) Well hell why not let you all give it a try... Here's 2.0 alpha 2: (URL) there are some features that do not work or work as intended. Most notable are the model tree view and syntax highlighting. -Orion (16 years ago, 11-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Is Classic-Castle on the fritz?

(...) The emails bounced because a year or more ago, Classic-Castle died, the server crashed and deleted all the setup files. We had backed up our files, but we lost several weeks of forum posts, and all the email addresses needed to be set up (...) (16 years ago, 10-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: BrickFair free airport shuttle

(...) When i read the title, it sounded like BFair was giving away a (URL) 6399> set. (16 years ago, 10-Aug-08, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  BrickFair free airport shuttle

Airport Shuttle BrickFair is providing attendees with a FREE shuttle from Dulles airport (IAD) to the hotel, Thursday afternoon from 12:30pm to 8pm. Starting at 12:30 the shuttle leaves the airport every 45 minutes. Catch the ride, Thursday 8/28/08 (...) (16 years ago, 10-Aug-08, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: Stonehenge and Chichen Itza

What are these spare parts you speak of? Aren't all parts of equal value? (16 years ago, 10-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.org.us.texlug, FTX)

  Need help contacting Classic-Castle!

(...) Hey Bryan, If you happen to be a member of Classic-Castle, could you post a HELP message for me? I haven't received any e-mails from anyone at the website. I can't register a new account because I'd registered before but my account is now (...) (16 years ago, 10-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle)

  LDDP 2.0 Coming

To all interested, I'm well on my way to releasing a new version of LDDP (I figured 3 years was long enough). Anyone interested in test driving the new version, please drop me an email (Willy you don't need to). -Orion (16 years ago, 10-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad)

  DATHeader UPDATE (1.1.8)

I have fixed a bug that I have recently discover. No new features. Download as usual at www.michael-heidemann.de cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 10-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New Lego Set # 10189 - Taj Mahal

(...) Arthur, thanks for the input. I was curious if you had anything to do with it. Though I noticed style elements that are different from yours. You and Adam have really gotten me hooked at trying to build MOCs from the two different perspective (...) (16 years ago, 10-Aug-08, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Town and City yahoo group

What spammers? I have never seen such garbage on LUGNET. Why start something new on Yahoo (very limited) when (URL) Trains-n-Town> is all set up ready to go? (16 years ago, 10-Aug-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: New Lego Set # 10189 - Taj Mahal

(...) I guess I've been waiting for this thread to appear on lugnet so I could make some comments... I've received a number of e-mails and read some things on the web that I would like to respond to in regard to Lego's new Taj Mahal model. 1. I had (...) (16 years ago, 10-Aug-08, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

  set picture 8947

I have never seen such set picture before. Most of the connections are not connected and his right "hand" looks very distorted. (URL) (16 years ago, 10-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LEGO Town and City yahoo group

(...) Hi, What spammers on lugnet? I haven't see any questionable material links? Are there any examples on lugnet in the last 3-4 months? If so the Admins of the lugnet should delete the questionable bad taste images from this site. -Abner (16 years ago, 10-Aug-08, to lugnet.town)

  LEGO Town and City yahoo group

[Lego Town and City] New Group for LEGO Town and City This site is a family site and I have been upset that spammers have posted questionable material links here. Therefore I have created a new site: LEGO City and Town and it will be moderated to (...) (16 years ago, 10-Aug-08, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Gatchaman/"Battle of the Planets" minifigs

"Gary Thomas" <thomas@kahuna.sdsu.edu> wrote in message news:K5BGy8.AAE@lugnet.com... (...) Very nice minifigs indeed. (...) (URL) already did some of them!! ;-) Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde (16 years ago, 10-Aug-08, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Bricks for Brains Big Announcement

(...) And, at least from my experience, *everybody* has a very good time at BrickBash. Congratulations Duane on this! It's great news. (16 years ago, 9-Aug-08, to lugnet.edu)

  Re: Bricks for Brains Big Announcement

(...) It means next year admission cut in half. Side note to those who don't get the jokes but really have a need to know these things: nobody pockets money from Brick Bash (except the pizza delivery guy), and nobody pays admission for Brick Bash. (16 years ago, 9-Aug-08, to lugnet.edu, FTX)

  Re: New Lego Set # 10189 - Taj Mahal

(...) Does look awesome. How do we find out who designed it? (16 years ago, 9-Aug-08, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

  Re: Gatchaman/"Battle of the Planets" minifigs

Hey Gary, Great job modifying & painting the Wolfman head! Even more amazing is that you found a perfect use for the Timmy head! Looking forward to seeing the rest of the team! I watched "Battle Of The Planets" when it was broadcast from channel 36 (...) (16 years ago, 9-Aug-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: ferie

fabio sali ha scritto: (...) :-)))) Certo, ma se provi ad usare quello nuovo, vedrai che prenderai l'abitudine! Qui non ti senti come come essere a casa da solo, mentre tutti gli altri si divertono nella vicina pizzeria? Giuliano (16 years ago, 9-Aug-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: LEGOdometer

(...) I'd love to see what you come up with! however I fear Philo may be right about it being too large. Your mechanism is shorter at 3 studs (2 cogs and a support) my chain precession drive is 4 studs long. Also the precession mechanism needs 9 (...) (16 years ago, 9-Aug-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Herding Sheep Over a Minefield...

(...) My thought was "Why is it always the black sheep?" (16 years ago, 9-Aug-08, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés vendredi 8 août 2008

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jour. Nouvelles brèves ---...--- * Notices alternatives des modèles Technic 2008 * - 8 (...) (16 years ago, 9-Aug-08, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

  Re: Legoträff i höst (2008)

(...) OK. Tyvärr hittade jag ingen möjlighet att dela på *inmatning* i en kalender utan att vara registrerad på Google. Däremot kan man skicka ut *inbjudningar* till folk som inte har Google Calender, och deras svar droppar (förhoppningsvis) in i (...) (16 years ago, 9-Aug-08, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: ferie

Arghhh...hhh,è che io sono abitutidinario e nn riesco a lasciare facilmente il vecchio ..:-(((( Ciao Fabio "Giuliano" <bgiuliano@mclink.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:K5BMnp.3Iw@lugnet.com... (...) (16 years ago, 9-Aug-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: ferie

ciao, io non sono in ferie!. I pochi rimasti sono tutti sul forum non ufficiale (ma ormai frequentatissimo) Cosa ci fai ancora qui? Giuliano fabio sali ha scritto: (...) (16 years ago, 9-Aug-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: ferie

(...) ma anche no. maledetta zanzara. è dalle 6 che rompe e mi son dovuto alzare... (16 years ago, 9-Aug-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: LEGOdometer

(...) True, but then you're losing the count on some of the distance traveled. I thought of a better option to all of this, though. I can't remember who it was, but someone (don't even ask me to remember who, or where to find this) came up with a (...) (16 years ago, 9-Aug-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Bricks for Brains Big Announcement

(...) Congrats! Now, does this mean that when you run BrickBash, you aren't allowed to keep any of the gate proceeds? I mean, seriously, what does happen to all the monies we fork over for admission? I propose that you start divying it up amongst (...) (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.edu, FTX)

  Gatchaman/"Battle of the Planets" minifigs

Hey all, It's been years since I've posted - but wanted to share some space-related minifig work I did a while back. Many of you might remember "Battle of the Planets" cartoon from the 70s, which was the American version of Gatchaman and which I (...) (16 years ago, 9-Aug-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: LEGOdometer

This would make a nice article for RailBricks and possibly with some instructions. M (16 years ago, 9-Aug-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: LEGOdometer

(...) First off, "wow!" A great idea, what sounds to be a very thorough design (and documentation), and an aesthetically pleasing package. A few thoughts, suggestions, and so forth. First, while the videos are impressive, I wonder if the performance (...) (16 years ago, 9-Aug-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Bricks for Brains Big Announcement

(...) Thanks! No that's somebody else. I had hoped he would stop using it after I brought it to his attention last year. (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.edu, FTX)

  ferie

Siete tutti in ferie ????? Ciao Fabione (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Bricks for Brains Big Announcement

(...) Congradulations, that's very cool. Now is your Bricks for Brains and this (URL) Bricks for Brains> the same? (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.edu, FTX)

  Re: Is Classic-Castle on the fritz?

(...) Hey Bryan, Took me a bit to figure out where the forums were as there are several link list on the main page. I found the forums by my account is inactive, so hopefully I'll hear back from them soon! Dave S. (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle)

  Bricks for Brains Big Announcement

I am very proud to announce that Bricks for Brains (<www.BricksForBrains.org>) has just received word from the IRS that our application for tax-exempt status has been approved. This will open doors for us in areas such as facility usage, grants, (...) (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.edu, FTX) !

  Re: Set 4898 Coast Guard Boat finns nu på SF bio

(...) Det vore kanon. Självklart betalar jag både frakt och Kids Mealet. :) (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.loc.se)

  New Lego Set # 10189 - Taj Mahal

Check the new Lego Taj Mahal set. It looks awesome. Here is the link. (URL) (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.build.sculpture) !

  Re: Is Classic-Castle on the fritz?

(...) Assuming you're already a member there, why don't you go post directly at Classic-Castle? That site is fully up and running. -Bryan (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Legoträff i höst (2008)

(...) Jodå - det finns liv i rymden ....! Jag har haft det lite körigt på jobbet och inte varit hemma. Jag föreslår att du lägger upp en Google Calender som du föreslog och sedan kan vi börja kontakta alla som vi känner och börja pusha för träffen. (...) (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Liten presentation

(...) Hej Johan och tack för all info :-)! Det är alltid kul att veta mer om andra AFOL`s, så man har något att jämföra med och hänvisa respektive till att det finns fler än en själv "out there"!! Du ligger verkligen i med din blogg, uppdaterad hela (...) (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Set 4898 Coast Guard Boat finns nu på SF bio

(...) Hej! Jag var senast på bio igår & idag (såg nya Mumie-rullen, den var så där!) och det finns fortfarande 4898:or kvar både på Filmstaden i Gbg och Sergel i Sthlm. Jag kan fixa en åt dig Johan om du vill! Micke (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Who has the most minifigs?

(...) I'll bite... I've got about ~3,000 in my Indianapolis Motor Speedway display, about ~1,200 in my Blacktron Inteligence Agency, ~400 on my mountain train layout, another in my minifig holding tank (a 12 gallon rubbermade tote) plus all the (...) (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Who has the most minifigs?

(...) Well it depends on how you define minifigure collection. The total number, or the total number of unique items. I counted my torsos, not in sets but extra and came up with 5368. I have the legs and the heads and all that to go with them. This (...) (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  The LEGO Group coming to BrickFair

BrickFair is pleased to announce we will enjoy the company of several LEGO representatives at our festival. We welcome Tormod Askildsen, head of LEGO Community Development, as our keynote speaker this labor day weekend. Tormod, who has been heading (...) (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: Legoträff i höst (2008)

(...) Hmmm Lyckades visst få till en dubbelpostning. :( Finns det inget sätt att ta bort ett inlägg? /Johan (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.loc.se)

Skipped 21 messages in groups lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact