 Star Wars / 17934
Re: Unused "feature" in 7675 Clone Wars AT-TE?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2008 22:00:31 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, David Laswell wrote:
I recently built the new AT-TE (one of the least interesting Republic/Imperial
*snip*

I would agree it is a handle to cary it. There is a video in Youtube during the
Toy Fair 2008 were the model is beign demonstrated, and the guy showing it (not
sure if a Lego guy or some other dude) does use it for that.

Here is the link
(This is my first link posting attempt, so hopefully i'll come out)

<link>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvPzilcM5zI<link>

Cheers!
doeg