 Star Wars / 17936
Re: Unused "feature" in 7675 Clone Wars AT-TE?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2008 04:46:54 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Doeg Rodriguez wrote:
I would agree it is a handle to cary it. There is a video in Youtube during
the Toy Fair 2008 were the model is beign demonstrated, and the guy showing
it (not sure if a Lego guy or some other dude) does use it for that.

Here is the link
(This is my first link posting attempt, so hopefully i'll come out)

<link>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvPzilcM5zI<link>

Well, you sorta got the link right, but the video is no longer available.  If
you are posting in Plain Text format, any full URL will automatically show up as
a hyperlink (at least when viewed through the LUGNET website).  If you're doing
it in FTX format, all you have to do is use the following format:

<URL text-describing-the-URL>

When you use the "<>" markers, the server will accept everything up until the
first space as the URL, and everything after the first space as normal text.
The hyperlinked image code works similarly, but you use the "<<>>" markers, and
instead of putting text after the first space, you put the URL for the image you
want to be clickable.

If you want to read up on FTX in more detail, the most useful page, which is not
as easily found as one might like, can be reached here:

http://www.lugnet.com/publish/ftx/guide/