 Star Wars / 17935
Re: Unused "feature" in 7675 Clone Wars AT-TE?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2008 04:39:16 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Scott Lyttle wrote:
I've found that T-handle to be a remarkably effective way to carry your AT-TE
around

Yeah, I've started using it for that as well, but more out of necessity than
choice.  The previous version has a lift-off top, but if you grab it just a
little below that level in the center, it picks up quite easily.  With this one,
every time I did that I kept popping the black racks lose.

...as for a Gunship carryall, I have no idea, but it would be fun to make
one as a MOC, wouldn't it?

These days my focus is on Batman, but I expect to see a few new versions show up
by the end of the year.  If you search Brickshelf for "LAATC", you'll find a few
MOCs, but none of them really seem to be based on either of the official Gunship
models, and some of them have odd color schemes..