 General / 54840
Re: Who has the most minifigs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2008 16:43:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, Timothy Gould wrote:
   Hi all,

LEGO PR in the US want to know who has the biggest collection of minifigs. They’re interested in two different ‘records’ of sorts:

I’ll bite... I’ve got about ~3,000 in my Indianapolis Motor Speedway display, about ~1,200 in my Blacktron Inteligence Agency, ~400 on my mountain train layout, another ~1,000 in my minifig holding tank (a 12 gallon rubbermade tote) plus all the minifigs that are in my sets collection currently representing ~1600 different sets from the golden era of LEGO - 1978-1997. So maybe ~6,600 is a consevative estimate.

Prolly 95% of all my minifigs are from that golden era which includes a bunch of super rare stuff like white pig tales and blue vested dudes to mention a few.

Brian