 Castle / 21705
21704  |  21706
Subject:
Need help contacting Classic-Castle!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 2008 18:42:19 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bryan Wong wrote:
In lugnet.castle, David Simmons wrote:
I just tried to e-mail Anthony, Troy and Ben, on each occasion being mindful to
remove the "NOSPAM."  All three e-mails bounced!

Is Classic-Castle on vacation for the summer or something?  I just wanted to
e-mail someone about sharing my Black Falcons Outpost MOC.

Assuming you're already a member there, why don't you go post directly at
Classic-Castle?  That site is fully up and running.

-Bryan

Hey Bryan,

If you happen to be a member of Classic-Castle, could you post a HELP message
for me?  I haven't received any e-mails from anyone at the website.  I can't
register a new account because I'd registered before but my account is now
inactive.

I've gone through the website quite a bit and can't find any way to contact
anyone by e-mail or Private Message about reactivating my account either.

Dave S.