 Trains / 30434
Re: Request for 7750 sticker scan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2008 12:31:08 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Johan Korten wrote:
I have troubles recreating the CFN sticker of the 7750:
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=7750stk01

We might have it somewhere but then it will be somewhere far, far away in a box
full of trains (I found 2x 7750 in our collection but both without any stickers
at all).

I have checked most of the 12V sticker sheets but did not see that particular
sticker anywhere. It seems to be that it is SNCF in all other stickersheets.

Thanks in advance!
Johan Korten

I just found out that the 7730 has those stickers too.