 Trains / 15301
Re: 10020 at brickswest and what the Sr. VP of lego direct said
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 05:48:59 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Rick Clark writes:
Reinhard \"Ben\" Beneke wrote:

We need shorter straight segments to make odd layouts work
correctly.

YES! Maybe this would be even my number one wish.

This has been mentioned before, but don't forget that short straights are easy
to make, and quite functional.

If you're willing to cut up long straights, that is. I'd prefer to get them
from Lego(r).