 Trains / 15069
Subject:
10020 at brickswest and what the Sr. VP of lego direct said
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 08:50:03 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello I'm writing from brickswest and here is something that the Sr. VP of
LEGODIRECT told us during the Q&A we had with him yesterday when he
introduced the 10020 and left it there for us to play with.  It's still at
brickswest right now.  I'll have all the transcipts of the Q&A session later
next week.

There will be 10,000 made only.  Each engine will come with it's own number

1x2 title (beginning with 1,2... 10,000).  The 1st first five ARE NOT

AVALIBALE FOR PURCHASE as they were taken out of the production run and will

be given away by lego as promos/contest,etc... (More on this later once I

get the transcript of the VP Q&A done).  Numbers 6 - 10,000 will be sold via

LEGO Direct (website,phone, etc).  IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU ORDER EARLY OR

LATE. THE ENGINE YOU GET WILL HAVE A RANDOM NUMBER FROM 6 - 10,000.  I

REPEAT THE ENGINES WILL BE SHIPPED IN RANDOM ORDER!!!!  I REPEAT THE ENGINES

WILL BE SHIPPED IN RANDOM ORDER.  Also the engine does not come with a motor

so that will be a separate buy. No modifications are needed to put in the

motor just remove the boggie and put the motor in.  The neat item is that

the side panels that are put on the motor/boggies are usually black.  In

this engnine both front/back bogies have grey pieces.  YES GREY PIECES.

Also the engine comes with STICKERS for the text of the bricks.

Stay tune for more -AHui

also he (VP) hinted at new curved track coming down the line...

Re: 10020 at brickswest and what the Sr. VP of lego direct said