 Trains / 15155
Re: 10020 at brickswest and what the Sr. VP of lego direct said
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 19:26:56 GMT

Bryan Kinkel wrote:

<snip>

would much rather pay for a new and improved track system (automated
points!) instead of 8 wide rolling stock...

Don't forget that automated points probably won't come cheap. In olden (12v)
days, a single automated point cost as much as two manual ones. Will there be a
market for a single $30 automated point? A layout gets pricey quick!

Rick Clark