 Trains / 15240
Re: 10020 limited to 10000 sets or not?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 18:48:36 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:

Jason J Railton wrote:

Still, let's have a decent British steam locomotive next, eh?

Heck yeah, a whole line of them (read: Thomas)

He said "Decent" not "Cute"... every club should have a Thomas(tm) but that
doesn't mean I want LEGO(r) to dump effort into licensing it.

Na, give us an A4 Mallard(1) (think of the compound curved pieces for that
one!!!)

1 - check me on that, I think that's what it is. Big, Blue, Streamlined,
Fast, Between the Wars period...