 Trains / 15165
Re: 10020 at brickswest and what the Sr. VP of lego direct said
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 21:26:48 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ahui Herrera writes:
Keep dreaming about DDC... LEGO is NOT going to do that anytime soon.

Sad, but i'm working on a kit to do so.

If you still see Mr.Brad Justus, can you ask him when we will get our bulk
discount in Europe too?
I mailed Shop At Home Europe, and they replied with the message that there
aren't plans to do it. I, and some others are waiting for it before placing
a new order!

The Super Chief looks very nice. Well done from Lego.

Regards,
Ludo