 Trains / 15163
Re: 10020 at brickswest and what the Sr. VP of lego direct said
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 21:08:23 GMT

Keep dreaming about DDC... LEGO is NOT going to do that anytime soon.
Directs prioroty it is show more people that LEGO makes trains.  From the
expression on his (Brad) face the idea of investing in creating new molds
and looking at DDC is not going to happen.  Not that LEGO may or may not
want to do it but direct has only been aorund 2 years and while it is
sucessufl you need to remembert that they are the babies of the 12 sections
of lego.  So they need to prove to the other 11 that look trains is going
real real good now it's time we invest in it. Direct is NOt at that point
yet and can't get there without us prompting the lego trains and train shows
like so many of you have.

What I think you help out is having an internet connection at the trainshops
next to the lego layouts so tat we kids and parnets ask where can I buy
them.  BAB!  They use the internet right next to the layout and it's a done
deal.  hum.... Something to ask lego about?
-AHui