 Trains / 15162
15161  |  15163
Subject:
...annnd I forgot the footnotes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 20:53:11 GMT

Here are the footnotes for the previous message:

[1] But don't worry, Todd Thuma did an excellent job as photographer and
took anywhere between 500-1000 pictures of the event.  Also, check out Mark
Papenfuss's Brickshelf pics...he took a TON too.

[2] Except the order of T-shirts I placed, which turned out bad.  I'm
working on getting a refund with the support of a few attendees and
non-attendees who were involved with the shirts.

-Tim

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Tim Courtney writes:

Big snip.