 Trains / 15300
Re: Adding the SF Coaches...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 05:47:28 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Rudy writes:
Wayne,
I love the passenger cars.  I just have one suggestion.  The red in the
stripe doesn't quite fit the engine.  Using the 6 by 28 train bases, still
at S@H for $3,

would widen the stripe.  Hope to see them in person soon.

A better idea in my view would be to build the locomotives withOUT the
bases. The red and yellow stripes should be the same width. (technically
there should be a black one as well...) Using those red bases messes that up.