 Technic / 10251
Re: Son of Walker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 11:16:43 GMT

I hate to see a good thread die, so I decided to throw down the gauntlet for
small weight shifting bipeds.  Mine has *huge* feet and looks kind of dufy,
but it does weight shift.  It is the first time I've ever used a micro-motor.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/mm-walker/p4280025.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/mm-walker/p4280026.jpg

Anyone else up for tiny weight shifters?

Kevin

In lugnet.announce.moc, Travis Kunce writes:
This walker is the refined version of the walker I just built on Sunday that
I kept dreaming about while futily trying to render the quicktimes of the
Runner at the setting: limit data rate to 90K.
After two hours of horidly unpublishible 25 minute renders, I gave up, came
home and refined the walker.  Boy was i sleepy today!

THE RESULT

Son of Walker

this moc uses 38 pieces including the elastic and the electrode.

can a walker be smaller?

-tk

PS  Video coming tomorrow