 Technic / 9862
Re: baby walker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 14:36:18 GMT

Hi Paul,
  FYI.  I tried to add the flexible axle using LSynth, and it didn't do as
well as Orion's LLDP plug in.

  Looks like work on LSynth might start up soon to improve things.
Kevin

In lugnet.technic, Paul Kleniewski writes:

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HCtM1A.24v6@lugnet.com...
Hi Paul,

  My flexible part synthesizer named LSynth
(http://www.users.qwest.net/~kclague) supports flexible axles.

i have some problems with installing it
but during weekend i'll try to do it
thanx mate