 Technic / 9821
9820  |  9822
Subject:
younger brother of the son of the walker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 06:26:11 GMT

"travis" <phree@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HCpBuo.1CIw@lugnet.com...
This walker is the refined version of the walker I just built on Sunday that
I kept dreaming about while futily trying to render the quicktimes of the
Runner at the setting: limit data rate to 90K.
After two hours of horidly unpublishible 25 minute renders, I gave up, came
home and refined the walker.  Boy was i sleepy today!

THE RESULT

Son of Walker

this moc uses 38 pieces including the elastic and the electrode.

can a walker be smaller?

absolutely can be smaller (in terms of pieces count)
let say this is younger brother of the son of the walker

DL
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pixsrv/robots/mini02/mini02_01.jpg

PM

regards