 Technic / 9822
Re: What's this set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 06:40:26 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ronald Vallenduuk writes:
Who can tell me what this set is, and what would be a fair price for it?
http://www.marktplaats.nl/fotos/kinderen/lego/21263.jpg

If it's used I pay about $1 for every 18 bricks. But this is Sweden and LEGO is
more expensive then in the US. It's a little less then half price per new
brick. I only buy for parts so the sets as such have no value to me (however I
prefer to get the instructions and all parts so I know what I buy and also
let's me do my set reviews).

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu