 Technic / 9929
Re: baby walker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 12:49:33 GMT

Hello !

hi
i suspected that you guys can beat me during weekend
it's true

;o))

with just one "but"
do we count the electric connector?
i do

No, it was not included in count. Actually,
your mini7_01 has the same part count as monopod6.

see my design (however lately presented)
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pixsrv/robots/mini7/mini7_01.jpg

What did you use to secure triangle on the crankshaft ?

btw: i cannot understand how to use extra created parts in mlcad
:(((

Actually I didn't create the bent part in
http://www.philohome.com/misc/mini05bent.ldr as an individual part, it is
only a bunch of primitives.
Here is the flex axle as part (symmetrical):
http://www.philohome.com/misc/bentflex16x5.dat
and the modified cad file:
http://www.philohome.com/misc/mini05bent-part.ldr

You can place the part in your parts directory (not very wise as it adds
junk there), leave it in the same folder as the main file or better yet
create a .mpd with both files.

Philo