 Technic / 9856
Re: baby walker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 13:06:52 GMT

Hi Pixel,

That's minimalist art !

The end primitive is a stretched stud3a.dat

Here is a modified ldr, done with Orion Pobursky's flexible part plugin for
LDDesignPad (http://www.pobursky.com/Ldraw.htm)
http://www.philohome.com/misc/mini05bent.ldr

Image: http://www.philohome.com/misc/mini05.jpg
(brickshelf seems to be down at this time)

Cheers,
Philo
www.philohome.com

well i need some help with mlcad
as you can see on the ldr file
i didn't bent flex axle
if someone would tell me if there is a primitive part
of the end shape of flexible axle...

regards
pixel