 Technic / 9901
Re: baby walker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2003 06:51:07 GMT

it works well with part x 265

peeron:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/x265

-tk

"Lars Gjerløw Jørgensen" <lgjPURGE@jyde.dk> wrote in message
news:Xns935471471AE22lgjatjydedotdk@209.68.63.236...
Øyvind Steinnes's utterance expressed in news:HCtvwx.vt2@lugnet.com:

hi
it's me again :)))
well i need some help with mlcad
as you can see on the ldr file
i didn't bent flex axle
if someone would tell me if there is a primitive part
of the end shape of flexible axle...
i would use it in flexible tubbing plugin in mlcad

but i belive that everyone will imagine
how it should be in model
the free end of flex axle sould be put into the second triangle part
to suround the walker body

so
my baby walker uses... 16 pieces

it has just one leg :)
but works (walks) perfectly ok

Well, I'm sure you can make it smaller :)
I don't have the micromotor myself so I cant try it out.
Can you connect the crankshaft directly too the motor some way?
What is the output from the micromotor? A short cross axel or what?
I've seen somebody used part 2983 (Electric Technic Micromotor Pulley) • on
the micromotor, is there a way to connect a Technic Axel 2 to this • pulley
and then the Chrankshaft to that axel?

Just an idea without having the micromotor myself....
I want one now, after seeing all those microsize robots :)

Trouble is.. the micro motor is equipped with a small
platic ring that only fits the pulley what comes with it.

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/2986 - motor

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/2983 - pulley

The pulley can hold an crossaxle or/and a rubber band,
but it does take up 1 stud to the side  :(

Leg godt, sjovt og anderledes!

--
| lars gjerløw jørgensen | lgj[at]jyde[dot]dk  |
| N55 43.184  E12 32.405 | www.lgj.dk | oz2lgj |