 Robotics / 20508
Re: Son of Walker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 21:21:14 GMT

OK, last time I saw one of these mini-walkers, I got excited and
printed a picture, went home, and tried to build it.  After squinting
and experimenting I had to conclude that there were at least three
non-RIS parts being used.  I did eventually get something that almost
worked, but the stride was way too large.

So...  Is there a way to build a mini-walker using only RIS parts?

--
Darin Johnson
    "Particle Man, Particle Man, doing the things a particle can"