 Technic / 10251
  Re: Son of Walker

I hate to see a good thread die, so I decided to throw down the gauntlet for small weight shifting bipeds. Mine has *huge* feet and looks kind of dufy, but it does weight shift. It is the first time I've ever used a micro-motor. (URL) else up for (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Son of Walker

hmmm... your walker brings the associacion to diver :))) cause of feets :) i've got some kind of draft of the mechanism which could walk as chicken (with back knees) but the left-right tilting mechanism isn't done and the biggest disadvantage is the (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Son of Walker

(...) It would appear that I credited the wrong person for the first tiny COG:er... (URL) answers your question. Huge feet indeed it has, looking forward to next version! Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.technic)